Doing a calendar sync this morning and BlackBerry Link wants to delete some older entries (just over a month old) from my phone. This is has happened before and I can't for the life of me figure out why. I cannot find a similar fix that was for BB7, and I don't know why it suddenly decides to do this every once in awhile (I did a sync last week and there were no issues. I have entered new calendar entries onto Outlook since.) These entries were made on my PC. I have my calendar syncing one way, PC Outlook to Q10, whereas my contacts are two way.
    This shouldn't be that complicated, and it's very frustrating. Any solutions would be gratefully appreciated?
    11-12-13 08:25 AM
    Hello!
    You are correct! It shouldn't be this hard. But alas...I cannot help you solve this mystery.
    Sounds like you should be able to specify how long to keep those events in your calendar. Have you checked that in your settings on your phone??
    11-12-13 06:40 PM
    I am loathed to admit, but I am not sure where on the phone the settings are? They are probably right in front of me, but I did check in both the system settings and under the calendar.
    I did change the BlackBerry Link settings to (Device Sync Period) to All Entries. That worked somewhat in not deleting my entries, but it did create duplicates on my phone - which I can live with.
    It's just buggy and it shouldn't be.
    Thanks for responding to my post!
    11-13-13 12:22 PM