Hello everyone

This morning I wanted to use my calculator on my brand new Q10 (got it 2 days ago) and I noticed that when I use the 7 key (on the keyboard) it adds an 1 and it's the reverse with the 7 key.

This problem is not present with the key-number on the screen (the 7 adds a 7).

Do you also have this issue ? Do you heard that it will be fix on next update ?

(Also, I had a bug yesterday, I couldn't swipe up an app and minimize it (the app stay on the screen active, I can only move through it), so I was only able to restart the device, after the reboot, the problem was fixed, but just wanted to know if someone else had this issue too)

Thank you in advance for your response (and excuse me for my english (not my native language))
    05-17-13 08:10 AM
    Haven't had it here.

Posted on my Q10
    05-17-13 09:25 AM
    Calculator is fine on mine. I have my keyboard set to English and since you mentioned it is not your native did you change yours to another keyboard language? No problems with any apps.
    05-17-13 09:38 AM
    My keyboard is an AZERTY (french), so it must be the origin of the problem as my letter Z is where the W is on the QWERTY and vice versa.

I didn't find how to change the keyboard letters (could only change the text on the screen language) so I couldn't try if the problem was solved with this. But also I will not change my keyboard everytime I want to use the calculator.
    It's not really a problem but I hope i will be fix with a future update.

Thank you for all your quick response.
    05-17-13 10:26 AM
    My keyboard is an AZERTY (french), so it must be the origin of the problem as my letter Z is where the W is on the QWERTY and vice versa.

I didn't find how to change the keyboard letters (could only change the text on the screen language) so I couldn't try if the problem was solved with this. But also I will not change my keyboard everytime I want to use the calculator.
    It's not really a problem but I hope i will be fix with a future update.

Thank you for all your quick response.
    I have the same Problem, no Problem witch the Numbers on the Screen, but the 7 on the keyboard doesnt work. Hope it will be fixed soon. I also use QWERTZ(german)
    05-27-13 07:28 AM
    On my FR AZERTY keyboard, I have the exact same issue when using the calculator - I made some major errors before realising what was happening...
    09-11-13 03:12 PM