I wouldn't buy it. Consider BB10 more like beta software. Hopefully by the time 11 comes out it can be considered a polished product.

Right now, there are too many faults/bugs with the system.

I know I wish I would've gone with the sgs4.

Posted via CB10
    The original 10.0 on the Z10 was pretty buggy, but I must say that my Q10 experience has been nearly flawless.

Your post is mostly hyperbole. :-)

Posted via CB10
    07-25-13 09:04 AM
    Didnt want to start a new thread. Just had a question about type n go on the Q10. Does anybody know if it works for different languages? Or does it only work in english? As in do i have to type "call x" or can i type call x in a different language and it will do the same thing?
    08-23-13 07:49 PM
    Didnt want to start a new thread. Just had a question about type n go on the Q10. Does anybody know if it works for different languages? Or does it only work in english? As in do i have to type "call x" or can i type call x in a different language and it will do the same thing?
    The words that vary by language do have different Instant Action shortcuts. For example, in German, "call" is "aneufen", a Remember note is "notiz" instead of "note", etc.

Others like text, BBM, facebook, etc, may be the same because the English word is used in the other language.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 10:58 PM
28 12