Finally pulled the trigger for a Q10 on ebay. My plan is to use it along with Z10 and just swap sims. I read in another thread that it's a fairly seamless process when switching back and forth between the two, however I do have one concern. My Outlook work email is set up on my Z10, so when I use the Q10 will i have to get IT to set it up on that too?

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 06:03 PM
    Finally pulled the trigger for a Q10 on ebay. My plan is to use it along with Z10 and just swap sims. I read in another thread that it's a fairly seamless process when switching back and forth between the two, however I do have one concern. My Outlook work email is set up on my Z10, so when I use the Q10 will i have to get IT to set it up on that too?

Posted via CB10
    Probably. I think it's a good idea to check with the IT department before adding company email to any device anyways.

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.2141
    03-07-14 06:24 PM
    I am doing the exact same thing and my outlook is fine on both... It is a great idea..... What is happening with me is that during the week at work I am rolling with the Q10 and crushing emails and texts all day....on the weekends I swap over to the Z30 where I am more likely to watch a video or play a game...Both phones are great for either but that is just how I seem to be using them...

Congrats on the Q10.... you will love it
    03-07-14 06:29 PM
    Awesome! I just picked up a Galaxy Note 3 as a "weekend" phone but already miss (been setting up my GN3) my Q10.

So I think I'm going to use the Q10 during the week from here on out...

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 06:41 PM
    That is so funny Lefty..... I just had a Galaxy Note 3 shipped to me about two weeks ago.... I switched out of my Z30.... missed the Z after about 2 days and went back into it.... So I am doing the Q during the week and the Z on the weekend...... I don't know what I will do next week when my Q5 arrives... LOL
    Lefty724 likes this.
    03-07-14 09:31 PM
    Your spouse doesn't get jealous with your Berry fever?? ;p

That is so funny Lefty..... I just had a Galaxy Note 3 shipped to me about two weeks ago.... I switched out of my Z30.... missed the Z after about 2 days and went back into it.... So I am doing the Q during the week and the Z on the weekend...... I don't know what I will do next week when my Q5 arrives... LOL

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 09:34 PM
    You sound like me with all the different devices I go through.

If it wasn't for my business (biz app is only for Apple and android, with no plans for BB10), I would have a Q and Z...ftw!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
    03-07-14 09:46 PM
    I am doing the exact same thing and my outlook is fine on both... It is a great idea..... What is happening with me is that during the week at work I am rolling with the Q10 and crushing emails and texts all day....on the weekends I swap over to the Z30 where I am more likely to watch a video or play a game...Both phones are great for either but that is just how I seem to be using them...

Congrats on the Q10.... you will love it
    Thanks.
    Is your outlook set up like other regular email accounts? For my personal Hotmail account I just went into settings, entered my email address and password, and it was done. For my work Outlook I actually had to get IT to configure it.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-14 08:59 AM