Still getting familiar with the Q10 and one of my first tasks was to transfer the Address file from the old 8100 to the Q10 Contacts.
    By accident I found both units had Bluetooth and would sync or pair and one of the commands on the 8100 was "Transfer Address".
    Wow too easy, however there was glitch. Seems no matter how many tries I made I was only able to successfully transfer about 80% of the addresses. Each attempt also duplicated some but not all of the already transferred contacts.
    Well not ideal but getting 80% was better than nothing and that only left about 20 contacts to add manually. Also was fairly easy to port over any avatars/photos to attach to contacts from 8100 to Q10. All in all not perfect but better than doing it all manually!

Later I was thinking if maybe I would have been more successful using Bluetooth to transfer the files to my i Mac and then over to the Q10. Later I tried this but could not connect either the 8100 or the Q10 to the Mac via Bluetooth.

Anyone have any ideas or tips?

Thanks
    01-04-16 01:40 PM