- 02-14-13, 09:00 PM #27
Re: Blackberry "Qued10"
So when Canadian children sing the Abc's do they say T-U-Ved--W-X-Y and Zed?? It wouldn't sound right if they didnt....now that I think about it..it wouldn't sound right if they did either.
- 02-14-13, 09:02 PM #29
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
02-15-13, 04:29 PM #32
- 5,369 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
also, just a lil fyi, i wasnt debating which version was correct as you put it, i stated which version came first. as they both exist in their own languages (US english and UK english) having an arguement on correct would be kinda dumb dont ya think.
- By brian4591 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 37Last Post: 11-25-12, 09:35 AM
- By Kekus in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 06-02-12, 10:49 AM
- By aadiawan in forum News & RumorsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-09, 08:20 AM
- By ghostrydder in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-07, 12:44 PM
- By resmve in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 2Last Post: 06-10-07, 10:11 PM