b4 we start lets just say we all love the blackberry q10,.... i understand the os is still new born ... but here are main problems i hope blackberry would fix as soon as possible :

1- other than typing we have a USLESS keybord ( u can fix that by bringing back shortcuts from home screen ,and speed dilling from home screen ..

2- too dark display on dark them is JUST BAD idea (u can fix this by including the auto brightness togle in the next update and edite the theme to be at least grey not BLACK on BlaCK lol

3-the Active frames is annoying ( you can fix that by giving the user the option to chose if the want to make the active frames the defult home screen or not ..also you can give the user the abilty to lock some apps in the active frames not just lock the app u also should give the user the abillty to lock its loction in the active frames ....its all about option

4-only the keys 0-9 can wake up the device ...( you can fix this by making it anykey wakes up the device not possible? how about just the space bar then?

there is more small issues but those are the main 4 problem for me ....if they fix at least 3 out of 4 i would be happy other wise i might just say Goodbye blackberry and force my self to a sexy touch screen phone HTC one is lookin good day by day

the market is hungery and blackberry came late with the food and the food was cold ..now they have to make it hot again ...somehow
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    06-09-13 11:55 PM
    I have a headache after reading a few sentences. Please tell me you are less than 12 years of age with writing like that.

There are shortcuts from the home screen, so i have no idea what you're talking about.
    If you do not like active frames telling you what apps are ope then close the apps and voila. This makes no sense.
    The black theme is fine and i have no clue what people are complaining about regarding the brightness of the display, but i bet an option to switch to white pops up in an update.
    I didn't even know 0-9 could wake up the phone, i always swiped or used the top button. I am sure they could "Fix" this but i think you may be the only one on earth to really care.
    06-10-13 12:31 AM
    i type like that because english is not my mother language but anyway i didnt say i wanted to change that if u like the q10 the way its now good for you go enjoy it why u wasting ur time on the forum,,, what i meant is to add the option to change that so me and you can be happy with the q10
    06-10-13 04:45 AM