Wow people give up its not a Q anything there is not Q branding anywhere on the box on the phone. And really gsmarena, I'll do you one better how about the people that designed and make the phone you know BlackBerry. Check there website see if you spot Q20 anywhere. Guess what it's called a classic

Posted via CB10
    Correct. There are branches of phones within the BlackBerry 10 tree: Z series, Q series, Passport, Classic, Leap

Posted via CB10
    07-22-15 12:38 AM
    I bought a Q10 this month. Everything is fine except I can't get the data network connection to work (Sprint). Called Sprint. They had me go to Settings on my phone and tap the Update Profile option. The data connection worked briefly, but then I got a SIM has locked error. This is my first BlackBerry phone, so I'm not used to a phone with a removable SIM card. I came from a Palm Pre on Sprint after HP shut down the WebOS servers. I'm using Wifi to get to Crackberry at the moment. I really need my data connection working.
    07-23-15 12:42 AM
    I purchased one a day before T Mobile started selling the classic. It was unlocked and I use T Mobile so I bought its ok. Im not overly thrilled. The hub is great for Emails and communications and thats all I can say for the Q !0. Its basically a basic blackberry in my opinion and great if you love qwerty and dont want to spend extra on the classic or leap or passport. It gets the job done with no frills
    07-23-15 03:27 AM
    you have a mind that loved blackberry
    you are ready to buy blackberry

Posted via CB10
    07-23-15 06:20 AM
    I have had mine for a year and it's still going!
    07-23-15 04:43 PM
    I bought a Q10 this month. Everything is fine except I can't get the data network connection to work (Sprint). Called Sprint. They had me go to Settings on my phone and tap the Update Profile option. The data connection worked briefly, but then I got a SIM has locked error. This is my first BlackBerry phone, so I'm not used to a phone with a removable SIM card. I came from a Palm Pre on Sprint after HP shut down the WebOS servers. I'm using Wifi to get to Crackberry at the moment. I really need my data connection working.
    Welcome to BlackBerry 10! I'm an old Pre3 user myself. If only RIM could've bought Palm/webOS. It could have webOS a nice QNX foundation, and he would not have run webOS into the ground. Enjoy your new Q10, which reminds me a little of the Pixi Plus.

Posted via CB 10 | STA100-3 Z30 | OS 10.3.2.858
    elfabio80 likes this.
    07-24-15 12:11 AM
    Yup. Just went from the z10 to the z30 back to the Q10. I've had about 6 or 7 different blackberrys and the Q10 is my favorite because of the keyboard, removable battery and form factor. Plus it has basically the same specs and features as any other bb 10 device so I'm not really missing out on anything. I considered the Classic but I don't like the size, the non removable battery and the higher price.
    07-24-15 12:52 AM
    I have data connection now on my Q10. The SIM card had to be manually set up by Sprint. The Spring Customer Service rep had me do all kinds of setting adjustments until she asked me to remove and re-insert the better and SIM card. I went into Programmer Mode (I'm a mainframe dinosaur) and asked about the numbers on the "Sprint" SIM card. Read the number to the rep and she said the numbers matched up to a point. I asked if she could enter all the numbers, which she did and voila! DATA and 4G connected!

Posted via CB10
    07-25-15 12:43 PM
    I meant Sprint, not Spring. Still getting used to the Q10 keyboard

Posted via CB10
    07-25-15 12:45 PM
    O absolutely!

Posted via CB10
    07-25-15 06:33 PM
    Awesome keyboard. And it still powerful.

JohnBBQ10
    07-26-15 11:59 AM
    No you have to wait until august to buy one.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 02:20 PM
    No you have to wait until august to buy one.

Posted via CB10
    It's almost time for the next thread in the series.

Posted using 10.2.1, thankfully not 10.3.2
    07-27-15 09:02 AM
    Purchased second Q10 first of July. Recommend this to mobile users, but you do have to do some foot work on the learning curve, but very worthwhile.
    JanuarJaguar likes this.
    07-27-15 01:30 PM
    Purchased second Q10 first of July.
    And if you would like a third one (new), drop me a message.
    07-27-15 01:31 PM
    I bought one this month and so far I like it. I'm a WebOS Refugee/Alumnus. I like the battery life of the Q10. I love the calendar. I have a front facing camera for Skype on my phone now, not just on my tablet. I bought a white Q10 on Ebay. I am having one problem though. I'm unable to save pictures to my phone that aren't taken with the phone camera. I tried Blackberry Link, unless I don't know what I'm doing. I'm an everyday user not a techie, engineer or mobile programmer. I need to get my music, ringtones, and contacts from my Pre to my Q10.

Posted via CB10
    Avenzuno likes this.
    07-28-15 12:10 AM
91 ... 234