Is BlackBerry Q10 still worth buying in July 2015? plz guide me.
    07-04-15 05:02 AM
    Depends on your needs. Only you can decide.
    07-04-15 09:05 AM
    For a reasonable price, you should give it a try if you like handsets with (physical) qwerty keyboard equipped.
    07-04-15 09:44 AM
    Yes. I am still pleased with my Q10 at this time. It does everything I need it to. Just update it to 10.3 and it's great.

Via my BlackBerry Q10
    07-04-15 09:59 AM
    Every BlackBerry 10 smartphone is worth buying. So, yes!
    Jay Wright2 likes this.
    07-04-15 11:38 AM
    Have purchased 2nd Q10. First refurb. Thanks AT&T, sqn 100-1. 2nd unlocked sqn 100-5 new. Great phones for communication.
    "Depends on your needs. Only you can decide." How true!
    07-04-15 11:50 AM
    What other phones are you considering and why are you considering them?
    07-04-15 11:53 AM
    What phone are you coming from? Do you have any experience with BlackBerry already?

I'd say get the Q10 for sure!!

Posted via CB10
    07-04-15 02:09 PM
    Only you can decide what meets your needs.

However, in answer to your question: a resounding yes! Despite its foibles, namely the double typing, it is a great phone. And of course the PKB. Note, I do hardly use runtime. I am mostly communication, and the newspaper such as FT, Bloomberg, etc. Run 10.2.XXXX.

Good luck.
    07-04-15 07:48 PM
    When you are ready to spend some $200 why not little more over to grab a classic. Yes, classic is also same but little more in weight and you get little big screen.
    If you want to get the Q10 mainly to productivity then it's good. Else go for Z30 which comes in same price range. I used Z30 and then settled over Q10 as I chat and send emails, type for long hours. It does the needful job but I rarely watch videos in it. It's not that much easy to browse in it either.
    Think twice before you purchase.
    07-04-15 11:18 PM
    My Verizon Z30's micro USB port cropped out on me when I shifted into park; my device had been in the car charger. I'm considering moving to a Q10 as a warm up to what I hope is a BlackBerry 10 slider. Eyeing a white Verizon Q10. Anyone have one?

Posted via CB 10 | VZW Z30 STA100-3 | OS 10.3.1.2744
    07-05-15 09:30 PM
    Hello what is the mos stable 10.3 version for Q10 and where can i find it, the one i have is working awful

thank you

Im in peru so no aofficial releases of OS
    07-05-15 10:26 PM
    Same internal as the Classic for half the price
    07-05-15 10:32 PM
    Are there any major changes on the latest BB10 release? I don't see a need to autoload it unless it's a huge update.

Is Q10 a good buy? Sure, if you want a phone with a keyboard and tiny screen. I do love my Q10, but I do stand by the argument that the phone is starting to age, and typically, people can find better on a newer phone. I enjoy my Q10, for what it's worth. But I'd probably be just as happy with a Nexus.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Q10
    07-06-15 03:12 AM
    No. Get a BlackBerry Classic if your carrier offers it.

Not Fours Years But A Lifetime
    07-06-15 03:34 AM
    People are still buying the 'BOLD9900' .... course the Q10 is still worth buying.

probs one of the best BBOS10 devices out there...

SD CARD
    REMOVABLE BATTERY
    AllanQuatermain likes this.
    07-06-15 10:11 AM
    Depends on the price. You should get one (new) for less than 200�/$ which is a great deal Imho!

Personal highlights are:

1. Super compact size
    2. Fast with 10.3.2
    3. Removable battery
    4. And of course the gorgeous PKB with plenty of fantastic shortcuts!

Personal downsides:
    1. Would prefer LCD display over AMOLED

Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 10:53 AM
    Only you can decide what meets your needs.

However, in answer to your question: a resounding yes! Despite its foibles, namely the double typing, it is a great phone. And of course the PKB. Note, I do hardly use runtime. I am mostly communication, and the newspaper such as FT, Bloomberg, etc. Run 10.2.XXXX.

Good luck.
    When or how does the double typing manifest itself? Would the latest 10.3.2 OS leak solve the problem? Right now the Q10 appears to be a great value for short-term or temporary use, or if one simply needs a phone ASAP and cannot afford the Classic right now.

07-06-15 11:47 AM
    For the posts recommending the Classic...I loved the old toolbelt but no way is Classic near worth 2-3x the price of a Q10. For the same price I'd buy a Classic, but I wouldn't pay more for it.

Posted via CB10
    anon(9155131) and neoberry99 like this.
    07-06-15 01:11 PM
    When or how does the double typing manifest itself? Would the latest 10.3.2 OS leak solve the problem? Right now the Q10 appears to be a great value for short-term or temporary use, or if one simply needs a phone ASAP and cannot afford the Classic right now.

Unfortunately, I am unable to give provide a satisfactory answer. As I have a couple of Q's, some developed the issue quickly, others took time. Then add in the feature of replaced keyboards and finally the level or severity of double typing and there are simply too many factors to give a definitive answer.

My best advice would be to purchase knowing the possible issue is hardware related, and enjoy the phone. Replacement keyboards are easy, quick and inexpensive. All in all, I still believe it is a great, but ultimately under appreciated phone. If BB had introduced at the same time as the Z10, I think the handset division would be in a very different position today....
    hlg8888 likes this.
    07-06-15 07:02 PM
    Yes, but by August 2015 it will no longer be worth buying, so go out and get it quick!!!

Posted via CB10
    Trauma Surgeon likes this.
    07-06-15 07:08 PM
    Jjuly 15 and going. No plans to replace any earlier. The size is incredibly amazing, despite the weight against other phones, but feels good, feels you have "something" in your pocket. I don't have any issues and find out that fits my purposes. Web browser, Spotify, Calendar, Communication and media. I don't do much more than this one my phone, therefore don't relay on "a lot" of Android apps or widgets or whatever it is.
    July 15, don't regret, bought in January and not keen to give up any soon, if you like PKB or ever had a bold, it's like a "bycicle ride", once you get a keyboard, you just know that in the short time it's much faster to type and more comfortable than the screen.

Pros: fit my needs, which is very basic.
    Cons: the size of the screen for media (photos, videos) content.

Why would I get one: Battery life way better than your regular Android phone. Productivity on e-mails, sms, and communication as a whole, less buggy and easy to save files, attach and upload to evernote and others without the need to open lots of apps for individual things.
    Plus, feel safer, no malware as my other Android phones. Screen pixels are very much of high quality, I really think you may be impressed.
    I like to be safe online even though I don't require as much(i don't hold highly confidential information).

Why would I not get one: Because I want a bigger screen (classic) or a passport or any other phone due to their screen size and specs.

Specs, for a "old" phone, it just works beautifully out of the box, eventually freezes but that's about it, can get two days out of battery without heavy usage (standby) otherwise one whole day. It's, efficient, you will be surprised how you don't need the latest chips that you can't even pronounce their name with BB10. Same as IPhone, you get what you pay for. Their specs are outdated, but no user complains, the phone just works.

Happy shopping

Posted with a BlackBerry Q10, Australia
    yudsap and andy957 like this.
    07-06-15 07:31 PM
    Double typing or other hardware issues, haven't had it yet.

Posted with a BlackBerry Q10, Australia
    07-06-15 07:33 PM
    It's a solid device for every day use you won't be disappointed.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 08:01 PM
    you ban get them on ebay for 100 bucks works perfect good phone .... the best deal for a blackberry 10
    07-07-15 06:45 AM
91 123 ...