No doubt about that!
    I got my BBQ10 about a month ago. I was scared that I was not going to find a decent jogging & music player [with equalizer) app for this phone! Man, was I wrong! Thanks to this great site, I was able to find Cascarun (the best! no creating account, email, blah, blah, blah) and Neutron (Blackberry should have launched with a player like this).

If you're an audio/music buff .... check out Neutron! It's the best, and what's also great, Apple's (I came from an iPhone 5) earpods work well with this app & phone! Awesome sound and integration with the Q!

I am in heaven right now. But unfortunately, when I was running, I tried to pull my phone out to see what time was it, I dropped my baby. Thank God, nothing broke. The battery cover is all banged up! I'd really appreciate some info on where can I get another one; not a cheap knockoff, but an OEM one. I don't mind the price, just need a new battery cover for my Q.

Thanks and btw - AWESOME SITE! Very helpful!
    12-05-13 07:33 PM
    If you really love music, it's worth getting some good headphones. Ultimate Ears makes a great in ear phone that uses the same type drivers as the ones many artist wear on stage.

Nothing is going top sound that great using the stock phones from Apple...or BlackBerry for that matter.
    No doubt about that!
    I got my BBQ10 about a month ago. I was scared that I was not going to find a decent jogging & music player [with equalizer) app for this phone! Man, was I wrong! Thanks to this great site, I was able to find Cascarun (the best! no creating account, email, blah, blah, blah) and Neutron (Blackberry should have launched with a player like this).

If you're an audio/music buff .... check out Neutron! It's the best, and what's also great, Apple's (I came from an iPhone 5) earpods work well with this app & phone! Awesome sound and integration with the Q!

I am in heaven right now. But unfortunately, when I was running, I tried to pull my phone out to see what time was it, I dropped my baby. Thank God, nothing broke. The battery cover is all banged up! I'd really appreciate some info on where can I get another one; not a cheap knockoff, but an OEM one. I don't mind the price, just need a new battery cover for my Q.

Thanks and btw - AWESOME SITE! Very helpful!

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 08:33 PM
    I think the crackberry store sells back covers for both the z and q

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 08:38 PM
    Hi Everyone. I have a question for all. I'm using my q10 with apple in ear headphones, latest version (ME186LL/A). All work perfectly, but, sometimes when I press the remote volume buttons, this control stops working (the music keeps playing), the phone stuck in headset mode, the phone volume and play/pause side buttons stop working, and the BBVE application says that headphones are attached, when I've already removed.

The solution, restart the phone.

Spends the same with you?.

Thank you very much.
    09-02-14 04:06 PM
    I use the tangle-free black ear buds that came with my Q10 (with Neutron!).
    09-02-14 08:07 PM
    Love Neutron! Dev is super responsive, too. Great when paired with my Parrot Ziks
    09-02-14 09:18 PM
    09-02-14 10:06 PM