I currently have a Leap but I think it's too large for me. I like the display but the performance is sometimes slow. I am now thinking of swapping my phone with the Q10. But I am not sure, for the Q10 is a three year old device already. I love physical keyboards though I also like the BlackBerry Virtual keyboard. Also, I miss the shortcuts that my old BB 9320 offers.
    So what do you think? Is Q10 a better BB than the Leap? Or not? Do they have the same speed? How about the display? (I don't care if it's huge or not as long as it's got nice viewing angles)
    02-14-16 08:05 AM
    I'm a q10 user, it's 3 years old now but man is it ever good! I've always said that I want to swap ot for a leap or a z30, but it's getting quite difficult to get rid of it. If you do go to the q10 you wouldn't be getting a sh**ier phone, the q10 is actually made of better material than the leap, it's quick, responsive, and I can get through a whole day of work and have the battery at 60%! I don't think I'd ever get rid of my q10 I'm probably gonna use it until it dies! Oh and the speaker is incredible! But if your a leap user, the only thing you may miss is the screen size, I've gotten used and actually quite love the little screen(well it's not tiny! 3.1 inches) and the display is great!

If you were to sell your leap to get a q10 it wouldn't be as hard, but when the q10 turns 5-6 years old, it would definitely be a harder sell, but I love the q10 and I would recommend it to anyone, my brother is getting one soon!
    Hope this helps!
    Cheers!

Pearl-Curve-Q10-
    I'm a q10 user, it's 3 years old now but man is it ever good! I've always said that I want to swap ot for a leap or a z30, but it's getting quite difficult to get rid of it. If you do go to the q10 you wouldn't be getting a sh**ier phone, the q10 is actually made of better material than the leap, it's quick, responsive, and I can get through a whole day of work and have the battery at 60%! I don't think I'd ever get rid of my q10 I'm probably gonna use it until it dies! Oh and the speaker is incredible! But if your a leap user, the only thing you may miss is the screen size, I've gotten used and actually quite love the little screen(well it's not tiny! 3.1 inches) and the display is great!

If you were to sell your leap to get a q10 it wouldn't be as hard, but when the q10 turns 5-6 years old, it would definitely be a harder sell, but I love the q10 and I would recommend it to anyone, my brother is getting one soon!
    Hope this helps!
    Cheers!

Pearl-Curve-Q10-
    bbnrs and michaelgo101 like this.
    02-14-16 09:01 AM
    Sounds like you should go for one OP. The Q10 has better specs I believe and feels really premium. Probably one of the best blackberries, especially since double typing is now gone. If screen size is not an issue for you then get one, plus they're pretty cheap now.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-16 03:20 PM
    Hardware specs wise they are identical.
    02-14-16 04:00 PM
    Thank you for answering. Really helped me a lot. I think I am going for the Q10. I think that device is so sexy.
    skstrials likes this.
    02-14-16 04:41 PM