Looks so good!!!!!!

Though I do hope that the battery is 2100 mAh. If only because they told so! If they never mentioned anything about a 2100 mAh battery, I think most people wouldn't be bothered. So if they do go for 1800 instead of 2100.. I hope they can give a good reason why they chose to do so.
    04-01-13 06:31 AM
    Coming from a 9900, I was just really looking forward to the kind of insane battery life I haven't seen since my 8900.
    kolok likes this.
    04-01-13 07:11 AM

Here I test my Blackberry Q10. Note filmed with my Z10
    I saw you having sideload GMap for Q10. Can you reveal a bit about GPS on your device? How good is it in comparison with OS7 devices?
    04-01-13 02:56 PM
    Omg I have never been more thankful that I understand Vietnamese! Those were some great vids and a nice first impression of the reviewer.
    04-01-13 03:34 PM
    Any chance of telling us whether this is the old or new super AMOLED? The dot pattern on the new one is a square with two small green dots, quite different and much better than the one with one subpixel long and thin.
    04-01-13 03:54 PM
    Same here, don't know why they stepped down from the 2100mAH batteries. It really is a disappointment, but IMO not a dealbreaker. However it is yet another proof how badly BBRY screwed up the Q10 launch.
    What are you talking about? On spec sheets and in countless interview videos, it's been stated to have a 2100 mAh battery.... The devices in the wild right now, which are either Dev Alpha C's or carrier testing units, were shipped with the same size battery as the Z10. If BlackBerry said it directly, then I believe it. Should have a 2,100 mAh battery when officially released.
    04-01-13 06:11 PM
    What are you talking about? On spec sheets and in countless interview videos, it's been stated to have a 2100 mAh battery.... The devices in the wild right now, which are either Dev Alpha C's or carrier testing units, were shipped with the same size battery as the Z10. If BlackBerry said it directly, then I believe it. Should have a 2,100 mAh battery when officially released.
    That doesn't make sense, the NS1 and LS1 are different shapes. It couldn't have been cheaper to make a limited run of batteries with inferior capacity when compared to the scale mass production of the real thing would entail.
    04-01-13 06:38 PM
    The padding on the back is obviously filler for a bigger battery, Dev Alpha C units have that because Blackberry just saving a few dimes on dev phones.
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    04-01-13 07:56 PM
    Any chance of telling us whether this is the old or new super AMOLED? The dot pattern on the new one is a square with two small green dots, quite different and much better than the one with one subpixel long and thin.
    I think it does not matter much as they both do impressive power savings.
    the pixelation might be super hard to see as the dpi is high, screen size is small (quite)

as well as Blackberry has done the calibration so the colors look more natural.

Great screen + superb QWERTY + great loud speakers + amazing battery life + fantastic camera..... etc etc; well, you got my point
    04-01-13 09:01 PM
    Looks so good!!!!!!

Though I do hope that the battery is 2100 mAh. If only because they told so! If they never mentioned anything about a 2100 mAh battery, I think most people wouldn't be bothered. So if they do go for 1800 instead of 2100.. I hope they can give a good reason why they chose to do so.
    Who is/was "They"?

Posted from my Z10 via C10
    04-01-13 09:27 PM
    That doesn't make sense, the NS1 and LS1 are different shapes. It couldn't have been cheaper to make a limited run of batteries with inferior capacity when compared to the scale mass production of the real thing would entail.
    Take a look at this Dev Alpha C unboxing video

Notice how the back of the device is thin on the back like the Z10. Doesn't look anything (of course) like the units shown off on January 30th or by BlackBerry People (Thor, Vivek, etc) who have shown off the device in interviews. Also remember, RIM is only seeding 1,500 of these Dev-Alpha-C's so, it makes sense that they would just toss in a similar sized battery like the Z10 which are readily available.
    04-01-13 09:37 PM
36 12