Hi all.

First of all excuse my english I'm a little rusty with it.

I'm very happy because a friend give me for birthday present a brand new blackberry Q10, the only thing is that I can't get rid of this begginig screen (image included), I don't know if I can erase it? or how to install the newst version for OS?

Can someone help me out here please? I want to set up everything on the new device before I migrate my Bold 9900 in to it.

Thanks in advance!

Blackberry Q10 (erasing developer sw)??-bbq10.jpg
    Eduardo
    05-17-13 11:50 AM
    Hi all.

First of all excuse my english I'm a little rusty with it.

I'm very happy because a friend give me for birthday present a brand new blackberry Q10, the only thing is that I can't get rid of this begginig screen (image included), I don't know if I can erase it? or how to install the newst version for OS?

Can someone help me out here please? I want to set up everything on the new device before I migrate my Bold 9900 in to it.

Thanks in advance!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBQ10.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	162648
    Eduardo

What happen after you press on Start and/or Option?
    Have you any sw on Q10?
    If do, which version (sw and os)?
    05-17-13 02:09 PM
    I'll link this to my BlackBerry guru see what he has to say I've never seen this or heard of it before

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 03:55 PM
    Seems like there is no OS installed on your phone. Remove the battery and connect the phone to your computer. Start link and press reload device software. Once the process begins, and you see a green light flashing, insert the battery and the OS will come back

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 04:19 PM
    Some of my gurus are thinking as well that your phone isn't unlocked and usable on your network but try a software reload first as posted above because that was my first thought as well

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 04:23 PM
    Some of my gurus are thinking as well that your phone isn't unlocked and usable on your network but try a software reload first as posted above because that was my first thought as well

Posted via CB10
    Even if the phone is locked, it will still boot.. definitely an OS crash on this phone.. that's why I hate gifts.. lol

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 04:30 PM
    Even if the phone is locked, it will still boot.. definitely an OS crash on this phone.. that's why I hate gifts.. lol

Posted via CB10
    Thank you very much for your time and your answers.

Do you know if there's another way to reload the OS? using link didn�t work, is there any chance maybe to erase the current operating system using any tool, like BBSAK? or at least get the device into a error 507?
    05-22-13 03:51 PM
    try any of the autoloader files flying around here. Therefore you don't need link or any other software

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 04:00 PM
    Thank you very much for your time and your answers.

Do you know if there's another way to reload the OS? using link didn�t work, is there any chance maybe to erase the current operating system using any tool, like BBSAK? or at least get the device into a error 507?
    If the phone can connect to a pc in some way, try installing this:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...00-3-a-809840/
    It comes as an autoloader and runs fine on mine. If it works for you, you can try and use bb link to restore the official 273 if you dont like it (1720 runs on my Q10 since two days ago and I have not had any issues so far).
    05-22-13 04:09 PM