Hi guys,

So i have a blackberry q10 that has a bottom microphone that crapped out. returning to carrier is not an option because im out of my home country.

so, can anyone please help me giving me some basic information on how i might repair the microphone or replace it??

ive searched the forums and found nothing.

Is the microphone attached to the keyboard? where can i get a replacement mic?

any help would be greatly appreciated! its a hardware issue and not software, already confirmed.
    11-25-13 11:04 AM
    Hi guys,

So i have a blackberry q10 that has a bottom microphone that crapped out. returning to carrier is not an option because im out of my home country.

so, can anyone please help me giving me some basic information on how i might repair the microphone or replace it??

ive searched the forums and found nothing.

Is the microphone attached to the keyboard? where can i get a replacement mic?

any help would be greatly appreciated! its a hardware issue and not software, already confirmed.
    Hi! Welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry you're having this trouble. Perhaps if you let us know where you are, folks might have suggestions for local resources. Good luck!!!
    11-26-13 06:29 AM