Hey. Just wondering if anybody has any blackberry q10 accessories and why they have them or what they like about them. I was thinking about getting the card ninja and an extra battery pack. Just for a swap out in case I need to use gps for getting somewhere and back. I saw there is a extended battery case for bbq10 but it's about 100 dollars. Wondering if anyone has it and if it's any good.
    05-18-15 08:32 PM
    I've considered an extra battery for my Q10, also considering that it's almost two years old, but I haven't bothered. One reason being that the Q10 charges incredibly fast, so as long as I charge it when I need an extra boost, I am usually fine.

I just have a skin case and a screen guard, so I can carry it in my pocket and know the phone won't be scratched at all.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Q10
    05-18-15 08:45 PM
    Extra battery and external charger is essential (to me) in a busy hospital environment with poor cell signal. At home (in the big city) I get over 24-hrs of battery life. Oh and the holster is quite useful (if you are wearing a belt).

Posted via CB10
    bbnrs likes this.
    05-19-15 12:09 AM
    I dunno. I don't think I could rock the belt holster. On the androids and iphones the external cases are like a dime a dozen. You can get one for like 30 bucks. Even extended battery's are still more affordable. The pocket ninja and the spare battery is the best option or cheapest, I can come up with.
    05-19-15 06:23 PM
    The only problem I have with the belt holster is the device's keys being pressed when in the holster. I originally thought that it was happening because of the old holster losing its shape, but with a new holster the problem persists.

Posted using 10.2.1, thankfully not 10.3.1
    05-19-15 07:34 PM
    I use a spare battery and charger bundle. And I have an OEM leather sleeve I rarely use. That's about it.
    Trauma Surgeon likes this.
    05-19-15 08:04 PM
    The holster that was given to me with my phone was alright, I guess. The previous user managed to keep the screen scratch-free with it.

I bought a skin case and screen guard, and I even found it easier to type with it. I'd go out on a limb and say it reduced the amount the keyboard was double-typing. If it wasn't that, the double-typing happened significantly less when I changed cases.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Q10
    05-20-15 01:25 AM
    I bought two extra spare batteries because I travel a fair bit and I can use the charger/battery pack combo as an external battery too if need be. I promise you it has been a lifesaver! In Vietnam I was able to get through the day by swapping out my batteries. My business partner's iphone didn't and had to have it charged in a restaurant. After dinner the phone and the waiter were both missing.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 01:53 PM
    I bought two extra spare batteries because I travel a fair bit and I can use the charger/battery pack combo as an external battery too if need be. I promise you it has been a lifesaver! In Vietnam I was able to get through the day by swapping out my batteries. My business partner's iphone didn't and had to have it charged in a restaurant. After dinner the phone and the waiter were both missing.

Posted via CB10
    Great story!

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 03:26 PM
    I've got a case I never use, an extra battery which came in very handy with my recent trip to Nepal, a few unused screen protectors, and I've just ordered a white battery cover (just for a change) and a stand for in-car GPS use. I've also got a belt holster I've been using with my BlackBerries ever since my 9800.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 04:52 PM
    Have purchased batteries off E BAY. Good prices. Have several and rotate them. Have the "rapid charger" which ?caused the phone to warm/hot when charging. BB accessories seem to be good quality. Again check E BAY and or Amazon.
    05-20-15 05:04 PM
    I have;

-Extra battery charging bundle
    -6ft micro HDMI to full HDMI
    -Genuine leather holster
    -Rapid charger

All work great & I recommend all, .

Posted via BlackBerry Q10 Smartphone
    Trauma Surgeon and hlg8888 like this.
    05-20-15 06:31 PM
    2 extra batteries
    6ft hdmi cable
    Bluetooth headphones
    Had a leather sleeve that I used all the time but lost it in a cab
    Spare q10 with broken display and motherboard for parts / to charge my extra batteries

Thinking of getting the q10 running arm band from amazon, but not sure if I should do that, or save up and go all out and get a fitbit or similar

Posted via CB10
    05-22-15 07:12 AM