I've switched to Q10 from Z10 for over 10 days now and I'm happy to say that I LOVE my Q10!!! It seems like the soul of BlackBerry is finally back!

Everything works perfectly on my Q10 and I enjoyed it a lot! The only minor problem is that uptil today, my Q10 is still not linked to BlackBerry Protect. When I logged into the BlackBerry Protect website with my BBID, it just displays my Z10 but not my Q10, and after I removed my Z10, the website just displays "A device isn’t associated with BlackBerry Protect."

BlackBerry Protect has been switched on my Q10 since day one, but I have to confess that I havent performed the "switch to new device" on BlackBerry Link. May I know if this is the cause of BlackBerry Protect not working on my Q10?

Thanks in advance for those giving me a minute to read this and answer my question! A million thanks!!!
    09-11-13 11:36 PM
    I've switched to Q10 from Z10 for over 10 days now and I'm happy to say that I LOVE my Q10!!! It seems like the soul of BlackBerry is finally back!

Everything works perfectly on my Q10 and I enjoyed it a lot! The only minor problem is that uptil today, my Q10 is still not linked to BlackBerry Protect. When I logged into the BlackBerry Protect website with my BBID, it just displays my Z10 but not my Q10, and after I removed my Z10, the website just displays "A device isn’t associated with BlackBerry Protect."

BlackBerry Protect has been switched on my Q10 since day one, but I have to confess that I havent performed the "switch to new device" on BlackBerry Link. May I know if this is the cause of BlackBerry Protect not working on my Q10?

Thanks in advance for those giving me a minute to read this and answer my question! A million thanks!!!
    Do you have location services enabled under settings?
    09-12-13 06:17 AM
    I also checked BlackBerry Protect. I went to settings, and tapped on Blackberry Protect. It says "service unavailable"
    09-12-13 06:29 AM
    I had problems with it like 3 days ago.. I rebooted and worked fine after that.. it took time after the reboot though..

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 06:39 AM
    Thank you all for your kind replies.

I've had my location services turned on, but still not working.

Guess I'll just wait for a few more days to see what will happen. Maybe an OS upgrade will sort things out :P

Thanks again~ Everyone has a smooth day ahead~

Cheers!
    09-12-13 10:22 PM
    try rebooting your phone. I know that BB protect worked on my Q10 before, but I was surprised to see the "service unavailable" notice when I went to check it out. I updated the OS recently to .4200 and maybe something was switched off somewhere. I rebooted this morning and checked BB Protect and there it was, it has been turned on on my Q10.
    09-13-13 06:45 AM