I just saw the Blackberry Passport and Classic. I was just wondering if anyone knows release dates for this devices in the Philippines? I'm just concerned because last year, not many stores carried the Q10 and Q5. Luckily, I found this one store selling it's only Q10 unit.

For the upcoming releases, will Blackberry ship to the PH? Will there be a trade up program too? I just bought my Q10 late last year and honestly I may not have enough cash to buy the Passport when it comes out. I hope there'd be trade ups.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-14 12:11 AM
    We're probably gonna get it really late. I heard that Smart and Globe are only gonna start supporting the Z30 next month.

Now how late is that to the initial release of the Z30? So don't get your hopes up of it coming soon.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.296
    06-26-14 04:31 AM
    You can always buy at online store via hotgadgets, they have a physical store though at ground floor Eton Cyberpod Corinthian EDSA corner Ortigas Ave. Or thru sulit.com they have an official account. I bought my Q10 last year in hotgadgets, they ship it immediately after your payment. And it's sooo much cheaper than other physical store. Also it's a legit store by the way!

Posted via CB10
    06-26-14 08:00 AM