I was reading an old article from late 2013 which states that Blackberry's market share fell from 3.7 to 1.5 percent worldwide (phonearena.com). Does anyone know if there has been any upward mobility in the past few months? I've been on this site for over a year now and finally purchased a q10 a few weeks ago but it def seems that there's an increased population on the forums. I've even noticed more people in the subways with q10s. Interesting to know if blackberry is regaining a presence especially with 10.2.1! At 1.5 percent worldwide marketshare it seems that we re almost a part of an exclusive club by owning these devices.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 02:46 PM
    I was reading an old article from late 2013 which states that Blackberry's market share fell from 3.7 to 1.5 percent worldwide (phonearena.com). Does anyone know if there has been any upward mobility in the past few months? I've been on this site for over a year now and finally purchased a q10 a few weeks ago but it def seems that there's an increased population on the forums. I've even noticed more people in the subways with q10s. Interesting to know if blackberry is regaining a presence especially with 10.2.1! At 1.5 percent worldwide marketshare it seems that we re almost a part of an exclusive club by owning these devices.

Posted via CB10
    Let the 99% have their iPhones and Sammies (rounded up from 100- 1.5% hehe).

Indeed, we are the 1.5%, Occupy Wall Streeters Be Danged (click here for a bona fide Wall Street write-up on the stock performance of BlackBerry "BlackBerry is on the right path," a more important indicator than the marketshare measure, whose sources are not the most reliable...investors sentiment, as random as it may be to some, counts for something...)

However, according to the Boy Genius Report, it is now 0% (rounding to one decimal point, apparently.) That's more exclusive than the Harvard Club! Well, er, um, I guess we want it to go up so we have a stronger community. Oh well. I am happy swimming upstream.
    Last edited by M-Huck; 03-16-14 at 03:12 PM.
    03-16-14 02:57 PM
    I guess with those types of numbers there's nowhere to go but up!

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 03:53 PM
    I guess with those types of numbers there's nowhere to go but up!

Posted via CB10
    Love the optimism haha

Posted via CB10
    dmateo likes this.
    03-16-14 06:30 PM