I have several email accounts and I want them all to appear in the Hub of my Q10 along with text messages, calls, emergency alerts, Twitter notifications, etc. I go to Hub Settings, then Hub Management and I set all these accounts to ON. Then I notice that several accounts aren't showing up the Blackberry Hub. I go back to the setting and I see that many of the accounts that I had turned ON are now OFF. I set them back to ON but the same thing keeps happening repeatedly. It's like the work of poltergeist. Does anybody have any idea why this might be happening or what I can do about it? Thanks in advance for any information or suggestions.
    08-14-13 09:12 PM
    What OS are you on? There was a bug where this would happen but got fixed later.
    08-14-13 09:18 PM
    It's 10.1.0.273.
    08-14-13 09:22 PM
    I think you need a software update. I think most official 10.1 releases are in the 2000's for that last number.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 09:53 PM
    I think you need a software update. I think most official 10.1 releases are in the 2000's for that last number.

Posted via CB10
    Maybe that's it. I still have the Dark Theme on my device (which I really like). Does anyone know if updating the OS will remove it? I think I may have read something about that somewhere.
    08-14-13 11:17 PM
    I believe it will unfortunately
    08-14-13 11:24 PM
    I believe it will unfortunately
    Well, that would be a shame. Curiously, I went to System Setting > Software Updates and, after checking, it tells me "You have the latest software." Weird, no?
    08-15-13 12:04 AM
    Yeah, kind of. But it really just depends on your carrier. Maybe that's they're latest... If you're a big fan of the dark theme, your battery is good, everything works... Stick with what ya got If not, go for 10.2, it's sweet
    08-15-13 12:07 AM
    Yeah, kind of. But it really just depends on your carrier. Maybe that's they're latest... If you're a big fan of the dark theme, your battery is good, everything works... Stick with what ya got If not, go for 10.2, it's sweet
    I figured it might be a carrier thing (T-Mobile, in my case). The only reason I wondered about it was if it would fix the bug with Blackberry Hub which howarmat alluded to.
    08-15-13 12:12 AM
    I figured it might be a carrier thing (T-Mobile, in my case). The only reason I wondered about it was if it would fix the bug with Blackberry Hub which howarmat alluded to.
    Yeah, that glitch was pretty annoying. I had that on my Z at one point
    08-15-13 12:24 AM
    If you can't upgrade the OS, then don't scroll by swiping on the screen when being in hub management to set the accounts that you want to appear in the hub. Just set the ones you want to be on. Then push the space key to scroll to page 2 and set the other ones. Then push space again when needed to go to page 3 and set the rest. Then tap the back arrow to save settings. This was the workaround for the Q that prevented settings in hub management from flipping back to off, after being set to on.

Posted via CB10
    rjpawlak, SlcCorrado and rdlg363 like this.
    08-15-13 12:40 AM
    If you can't upgrade the OS, then don't scroll by swiping on the screen when being in hub management to set the accounts that you want to appear in the hub. Just set the ones you want to be on. Then push the space key to scroll to page 2 and set the other ones. Then push space again when needed to go to page 3 and set the rest. Then tap the back arrow to save settings. This was the workaround for the Q that prevented settings in hub management from flipping back to off, after being set to on.

Posted via CB10
    Ok, it took a couple of tries but I think it worked this last time. Nice workaround - that was really helpful. Thanks!
    08-15-13 12:52 AM
    I'd been having this problem myself, and this workaround did the trick. Thanks a bunch!

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 06:07 AM