Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Taigatrommel
  • 1 Post By BitPusher2600
  • 4 Post By jesse_h
  • 1 Post By CranBerry413
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default BlackBerry 10 N- Series ,wish u wouldn't let me down

Hello everyone ,I'm a bber from China and I'm also run a BlackBerry website which is called "hibbers"(www.hibbers.com).Recently many pictutes of N-Series is exposured in China and I have to say the back of N-series is so ugly------looks like Nokia 6730 's back.Fortunately,perhaps this is not the final look of RIM will release.My BBM PIN:29D6A525 Good night!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,762 Global Posts

Hello there to China, many people here aren't happy with what we can see on those leaks. Even some die-hard QWERTY fans aren't very impressed or let's better say happy with the pictured device. I am one of those "die-hards" and I am also not too eager to have this particular device in my hands.
    However as you already stated, we might see some more surprises on January 30th, maybe a better QWERTY design is one of them.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,343 Global Posts
    PIN
    Zebra Ballpoint

Quote Originally Posted by Taigatrommel View Post
    Hello there to China, many people here aren't happy with what we can see on those leaks. Even some die-hard QWERTY fans aren't very impressed or let's better say happy with the pictured device. I am one of those "die-hards" and I am also not too eager to have this particular device in my hands.
    However as you already stated, we might see some more surprises on January 30th, maybe a better QWERTY design is one of them.
    Indeed. I'm a bit nervous about the completely flat keyboard as opposed to the traditional BlackBerry smile. Not a deal breaker kind of thing, but the biggest difference to consider; one layout is iconic and legendary, the other is not.
    poloandpearls likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,598 Global Posts

How about we all wait till January 30th before we pass judgment on something that hasn't even been officially announced. This is ridiculous, we don't have any concrete details about this device, and it's being picked apart. You're just perpetuating rumors.
    S5
    Z10
    64gb PlayBook
    Thanked by 3:
    doza2012 (01-09-2013),  r0v3rT3N (01-22-2013),  ShaggyM8 (01-22-2013) 
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Taigatrommel View Post
    THX for your reception, I amalso one of those "die-hards" ,as far as i know,N-Series is not just like what we see during the past——bald back。According to some people to get a real N-Series to reflect,BlackBerry 10 with keyboard is quite nice,and they say they will buy one when it release.There only a few days till January 30th and we will see what's it finally really look like
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    How about we all wait till January 30th before we pass judgment on something that hasn't even been officially announced. This is ridiculous, we don't have any concrete details about this device, and it's being picked apart. You're just perpetuating rumors.
    I agree with you
    Thanked by:
    jesse_h (01-09-2013) 
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,343 Global Posts
    PIN
    Zebra Ballpoint

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    You are correct of course.
    We have seen a few pictures now, and no they may not be concrete, but some of us just suck at fighting our emotions from the paranoia effect. If you've been using BlackBerry for any stretch of time longer than a year or so and love the platform, and happen to be the type who fears complete and total change, it's natural to worry.

Only a couple more weeks and we'll know what we need to.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,322 Global Posts

Default Re: BlackBerry 10 N- Series ,wish u wouldn't let me down

I really don't care about the looks as much as I care about how it will function. I am taking the wait and see approach before I purchase a BB10 device. I just hope Rim get it right this time !

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    Make sure you vote! Your vote counts!
    Support the 9-12 Project
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by hibbersantusheng View Post
    Hello everyone ,I'm a bber from China and I'm also run a BlackBerry website which is called "hibbers"(www.hibbers.com).Recently many pictutes of N-Series is exposured in China and I have to say the back of N-series is so ugly------looks like Nokia 6730 's back.Fortunately,perhaps this is not the final look of RIM will release.My BBM PIN:29D6A525 Good night!
    off topic, your hibbers website is very slow...
    CrackBerry Addict

I may be in a minority here (or maybe not) but I actually like the look of the N Series. It appears a bit similar to the Bold but, I think the straightened keyboard gives it a sophisticated look now that the trackpad and buttons are gone. The classic smiley without buttons imo would look worse. Besides, compared to the leaks of the Z10,the X10 leaks are poor and very minimal at that.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    954 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AA07827

The N-series photos are only the prototype. Remember when the dev alpha was first released? People were already claiming it was THE bb10 phone that we'd see in 8 days. Utter ribbish.
    While I don't expect any mind-blowing design changes I do expect changes nonetheless.

One can hope for the return of the curved keyboard a la 9900 right?
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,970 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Houshinto View Post
    The N-series photos are only the prototype. Remember when the dev alpha was first released? People were already claiming it was THE bb10 phone that we'd see in 8 days. Utter ribbish.
    While I don't expect any mind-blowing design changes I do expect changes nonetheless.

One can hope for the return of the curved keyboard a la 9900 right?
    I think X10 users will find the straight KB to be just as functional as the 9900 version. From a looks perspective It might have helped if the X10 was more squared.

BUT ... lets blog again after the real X10 comes out where in you say that you were wrong in your prediction or I say you were right !
    CrackBerry Addict

I actually like this desgn. Though I'm not in the majority on that thought process, but I'm very intrigued by it and I think that it will be a great addition to my BlackBerry Collection.

Then again, I'm a 9930 user, so I'm into the idea of keeping that design of BlackBerry. (And as my avatar suggests, I also had a WE8830.)
    Bbnivende likes this.