I have been told by ATT that my upgrade will be ready on September 17th. They also said the Note 4 will be out by then. I have had both the Note 1 and 2 before and the Note 3 is very tempting.

However, a small part of me says why spend the money, this keyboard on the Q10 is amazing.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Pro 12.2 tablet so the Note 4 would pair nicely. But on the flipside, the tablet is so super massive it is nice having a simple and efficient phone to use with it.

Just trying to get some other opinions.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 08:51 PM
    Any interest in waiting for the Passport?

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 09:05 PM
    Absolutely. My big fear is that ATT won't offer the Passport as they dropped both the Q10 and the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 09:07 PM
    I am not gonna be bious! The note 4 will be extremely powerful packed, but it's humongous, what's the point another tablet! And the android keyboards are lame! And android phones will lag in a year! Although you will get all the apps!

Theq10 has one of the great keyboards available in the market, and you can bear with her small screen since you have a tablet! And it's immensely portable and powetful !
    I suggest getting the BlackBerry passport in September as the phone has Amazing specs and has all the power! Android requires the power by BlackBerry 10 doesn't, hence the passport will be overpowered !and it has a physical keyboard with gestures!!! And it has the perfect screen!

Get the passport and 10.3 can run all the android apps!

Posted via CB10
    rfid1998 likes this.
    08-23-14 09:09 PM
    This is going to sound crazy, but I may end up sticking with the Q10 for a while! Over the past week I have grown to love this phone more and more. So efficient. Plus when I lay this device on a table that my colleagues all have iphones sitting on, it looks so much for professional!

Posted via CB10
    decoy7 and motec bb like this.
    08-25-14 06:51 PM
    Absolutely. My big fear is that ATT won't offer the Passport as they dropped both the Q10 and the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    AT&T has not dropped the Z10 nor the Q10. You can to order them online.
    08-25-14 07:14 PM
    This is going to sound crazy, but I may end up sticking with the Q10 for a while! Over the past week I have grown to love this phone more and more. So efficient. Plus when I lay this device on a table that my colleagues all have iphones sitting on, it looks so much for professional!

Posted via CB10
    I just got my Q10 after going back and forth between it and the Z10. This was the fourth Q10 i have tried. After a full weekend with the little guy, it's a keeper. I really do love the size and efficiency. Enjoy urs!

Typed with my Q10, or Z10, or Q10, or...
    08-25-14 09:52 PM
    I am starting to open up to the passport more and more each day. I do love my Q10 but I was heavily leaning towards the classic but the more info that leaks, the more it sounds like a Q10 with a toolbelt. Specs aren't much diff if at all. Hope they are wrong

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.0.1052
    08-25-14 10:45 PM
    Not to sure about the passport. Just seems too squarish for me!

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 11:37 PM
    Somehow I love the BlackBerry form factor so much since the bold 9000 that any deviation disturbs me. The passport might be incredible but I already fell for the Q10 !
    The Q10 is my daily driver and the best phone I ever held since bold 9780.
    However I might just fall for the classic all over again

Posted via CB10
    08-26-14 12:51 AM
    September 17th is my birthday... that is all.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-14 01:31 AM
    I have owned every model of BlackBerry (except for the pearl ewww) and loved them all. Something about them that keeps bringing me back.

So my new decision will be either sticking with the Q10 or grabbing the Passport.

I run a web design business, www.six10webdesign.com so the big screen phones helped me to display sites to customers, but I also have a tablet for that. My BlackBerry turns out emails and responses so fast, hard not to say this is the most efficient business phone.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-14 02:12 PM
    Q10, although my first BB I do agree with above sentiment, "I really do love the size and efficiency. Enjoy urs!"
    08-26-14 03:54 PM
    I advise you to put the upgrade credit in your pocket for a while and wait to see what happens with the Passport. Check out a demo unit in person, either at AT&T or at any carrier store that carries it (Verizon??). Read the early reviews by regular users. Those will be key.

I plan to jump on the Passport early - day one. But I'm aware that life on the bleeding edge can be painful. And I'm not using an upgrade. It's been a long time since I jumped on a new phone without reviewing it first. Last one was the Palm Pre (Sprint), and it was a big mistake. Not only did I get a junk phone, but I also changed networks to get it. I'd call it a "rookie mistake" but that would insult rookies. It was just plain stupid. So I won't leave Verizon to get the Passport, but I'll buy one immediately. Maybe I just need another lesson.
    08-26-14 04:26 PM
    I am very much like you, jump in head first and see what happens. We will see. Be interesting to see if ATT even launches it. If they do, I will definitely be interested.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-14 04:39 PM
    It seems like no carrier wants to tie up any display space with BlackBerry these days. That's a shame too, because I'd REALLY like to fondle the Passport before I simply plunk down my cash and walk away with one.
    08-26-14 04:55 PM
    Just got a new Q10 last month and I'm loving my return to a BlackBerry device. BlackBerry has addressed all the flaws of legacy devices with the Q10 imho. I am looking forward to a Passport, but will wait it out till at least this time next year. Hopefully by then, any initial issues should've been ironed out. I've learned my lesson too many times it pays to wait. Got the Q10 last month at less than half of its initial SRP. I hope that'll be the case this time next year with the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 09:48 AM
    I have been told by ATT that my upgrade will be ready on September 17th. They also said the Note 4 will be out by then. I have had both the Note 1 and 2 before and the Note 3 is very tempting.

However, a small part of me says why spend the money, this keyboard on the Q10 is amazing.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Pro 12.2 tablet so the Note 4 would pair nicely. But on the flipside, the tablet is so super massive it is nice having a simple and efficient phone to use with it.

Just trying to get some other opinions.

Posted via CB10
    I have a galaxy note 3. And I'm not going to bore you with the details of my experience with it since I posted it in this forum several times before, but it's definitely nice to have as a tablet. Because it's so big. But there honestly isn't anything revolutionary about it. I wouldn't bother.

Posted via Q10RR
    08-27-14 10:33 AM
    I'd get the upgrade on the Note 4 and turn around and sell it without even opening it. You'll end up having, or nearly enough, to buy a Passport outright.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 10:57 AM
    I did this with the Playbook... ended up selling it, then got another one in a trade and I am glad I did, it is a very good tablet, too bad they never bb10'ed it!
    08-27-14 08:35 PM