What's your favorite case? I've been using a Poetic slim clear case but really don't care for it. I have three cases coming that I got with my ebay bucks. Do you have a favorite case?

Hard Shell (By Blackberry)
    Soft case (By Blackberry)
    Otterbox Defender case

Got all three for less then $25 so figured why not lol.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 08:25 PM
    I always prefer a Ghost Armor film on the phone and the BB leather cases, pocket and swivel cases. BB's are so perfectly designed to cover up in a case. Although I did use a defender on the weekends, throwing it in my cycling jersey pocket or camping.
    01-27-15 08:40 PM
    Yea. I get that. Love the Q10 design just worried about a drop or something similar. Only ever dropped one phone but still. I've used invisible shields before but they just help with scratches not drops or major bumps etc.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 08:49 PM
    Hardshell in black.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 09:36 PM
    Gotta say otterbox defender for this phone is really slick! Clip is good to.

To bad none for passport or classic.

Ghost armor is great add that with defender your set

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 09:42 PM
    Gotta go with the BlackBerry soft shell.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 12:15 AM
    Hardshell by Blackberry in white/grey.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 01:36 PM
    None

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 01:57 PM
    01-28-15 02:55 PM
    I was rocking a Q10 prior to my Z30 and now Passport, and currently my gf uses one. I used two types of cases, while she uses a combination.

I first got a cheap soft rubber case, while waiting for the OEM hard shell to arrive. It was ok, but dust would stick on it easily and eventually it stretched, got a bit loose and covered up the BlackBerry logo. It offerered little protection for falls, rather for scratches.

Once the hard shell arrived, I immediately switched cases. The hard shell is one of the best options in my opinion for regular use (not hardcore or rough environments), it looks classy, minimalistic and sports the BlackBerry logo. Overall, it was my favourite choice. Just be careful with the BB logo dots, as sometimes the glue wears off and they might fall off.

My gf has gone a different route, specially as her Q10 is literally just thrown inside her purse. She is using the OEM soft shell case in combination with the swivel holster. When naked, the Q10 is a bit loose inside the holster, so the soft shell helps it fit just right and it adds some protection to the top corners not covered by the holster.

I've generally had good experience with OEM hard shell cases by BlackBerry. My Z30 (transform case) and Passport currently sport them, and I've also used on both the Q10 and Q5. I do find the Q5's a bit more protective than the Q10's, but it nonetheless does a good job, as long as you don't mistreat your device.

There are also some nice clip-case combos, some of which have a cutout for the BB logo. I had one for the Z30 and they're generally fairly good.

Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to give a thorough opinion.

Sent from the powerful and masterful Passport!
    01-28-15 03:25 PM
    I very much like my Q10 naked, so sexy

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 03:47 PM
    Like barisxpeace said naked has the best feel and look to it nothing can beat that, any casing ruins that great feel it has when you have it in your hand, but since your asking to choose between a case.

I'm a normal/medium user in terms of how I treat my Q10 so I prefer the soft shell it has the best feel and grip of those cases a small footprint and offers more then enough protection for my purposes, but if you are a heavy duty user I would go with the otterbox.

I use the softshell case in combination with a matte anti glare screen protector for a better viewing experience in direct sun light and to protect the screen from scratches.
    Last edited by Fractional Reserver; 01-28-15 at 07:21 PM.
    01-28-15 06:19 PM
    Otterbox Defender is sweet
    achiquitachaser likes this.
    01-28-15 07:33 PM
    Pdair flip down. Convenient and classy

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 08:48 PM
    My cases should be in late this week or early next. I'll reply with what seems best between them.

Keep the feedback coming

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 09:38 PM
    Otterbox Commuter and the CB Crunk cases for sure.

The Defender has been know to damage your phone a bit, and I didn't like the oem hard case.

#CB10 #glassweave #qwerty
    01-29-15 12:47 AM