I use the BB OEM leather pocket. Versatile, well constructed.

Initially I ordered a Sena case. Very impressed by the service, packaging, and quality of the leather. However, with respect to the Sena pocket, it was very tight - so tight the battery cover would dislodge when pulling the phone from the case. Also the design is such that to pull or to push the phone into the case you must touch the rocker buttons - hence activating the phone, etc.

To Sena's credit the accepted the return and were very professional. Would recommend the company. I only wish they would modify the design for the Q10 AND create something for the Z30.
    03-18-14 09:18 PM
    Just got home and here are some pics of the sena case. Best 20 bucks for a leather case.

Sorry no pics of the phone in case.

Best Q10 case-img_20140318_200020.jpg

Best Q10 case-img_20140318_195634.jpg
    Best Q10 case-img_20140318_195629.jpg
    Best Q10 case-img_20140318_195622.jpg

Posted via CB10
    03-18-14 10:15 PM
    Thanks for the pics! I just ordered the same colour and it arrives tomorrow. But it looks like there are holes on the left side of the case? And it looks kind of orange, or is that because of the flashv

Posted via CB10
    03-18-14 10:58 PM
    Thanks for the pics! I just ordered the same colour and it arrives tomorrow. But it looks like there are holes on the left side of the case? And it looks kind of orange, or is that because of the flashv

Posted via CB10
    Not holes but credit card slots. There is no way you can fit more than 3 cards. It's not orange, more of bright tan color.
    Last edited by opteron7; 03-19-14 at 12:38 AM.
    03-18-14 11:40 PM
    How do you like it?!

Posted via CB10
    Kyle, I have had an Otterbox Commuter case on my Q10 for the last three months. I haven't taken it off even once in that time, which means that I like it. Here is a short review:

2. Adds enough bulk to fit properly in my hands.
    3. Does not obstruct keys
    4. Ports covered for protection
    5. Looks decent, no-nonsense, professional
    6. Silicone part is tough and doesn't attract lint

Dislikes:
    1. Fit could be better at the top right side
    2. Back plastic is not non-skid
    03-19-14 12:24 AM
    I have the Otterbox Defender and a couple of other cheap Amazon cases as well.

The defender is way to bulky and gets in the way for typing Imo. The cheap cases just plain take away from the look also.

With that being said, I prefer the Q10 naked! I love the feel with no case, and if I'm worried about damage, I'll bring the BB sleeve with me.

Btw-That Sena wallet case looks awesome!
    03-19-14 09:29 AM
    I agree with rambo47 ;-)
    03-19-14 09:36 AM
    Wallet type cases are fantastic if you put your phone in a purse every day but if you put it in your pocket they end up being thicker than an Otterbox Defender. I have found the Otterbox cases to be much too thick and bulky for me. I have been using a Sedio Surface Case for a month or so and it is the best of both worlds. Protective and thin. It has a great feel to it also. I don't use the holster part at all since I find it kind of uncomfortable but the case itself is totally top quality. I've had them on other phones and they can take quite a beating and remain looking good.

Amazon.com: Seidio CSR3BBQ10-GR SURFACE Case for BlackBerry Q10 - Retail Packaging - Garnet Red: Cell Phones & Accessories
    03-19-14 09:47 AM
    I went with the official BlackBerry leather slip-in sleeve. I like my BlackBerry naked but protected. This level of protection is most suitable for the suit & tie crowd, not somebody that's rough on his BlackBerry.
    Mine is the same. BlackBerry leather sleeve and naked all the way!
    03-19-14 12:59 PM
    Mine is the same. BlackBerry leather sleeve and naked all the way!
    I like the leather sleeve too but I find that it muffles the ringer too much for my ears.
    03-19-14 01:14 PM
    I enjoyed my phone naked until I realized my bezel had some deep scratches. Of course, it was my fault and I suspect the scratches are from my keys when I put my phone in my bookbag or purse. I was devastated because I had just bought my phone! I even debated on buying a new silver bezel and replacing the scratched up one. I still want to, but until then I have the Blackberry hard shell case in white to match the phone. It does the job and prevents further scratches on the bezel.

I have to say, though, those leather cases epecially those cognac/brown ones look beautiful.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 01:38 PM
    I enjoyed my phone naked until I realized my bezel had some deep scratches. Of course, it was my fault and I suspect the scratches are from my keys when I put my phone in my bookbag or purse. I was devastated because I had just bought my phone! I even debated on buying a new silver bezel and replacing the scratched up one. I still want to, but until then I have the Blackberry hard shell case in white to match the phone. It does the job and prevents further scratches on the bezel.

I have to say, though, those leather cases epecially those cognac/brown ones look beautiful.

Posted via CB10
    That's what i'm really trying to protect against. I just got a new Q10 and just don't want to scratch up the bezel again. I'm currently using the softcase but it just isn't very tight.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 04:42 PM
    The silicone (or whatever material it is) surround of the hardshell case isn't as tight as I'd like, but it works for my purposes. The gap isn't wide enough that my keys will scratch up the bezel again. Hope that helps. Best.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 05:03 PM
    im considering the wallet case from sena
    03-21-14 09:41 AM
    I found a good deal on the all aluminum Case-Mate case so decided to order it up...anybody have any experience with it?? I've seen the video reviews on YouTube but never actually seen or felt one in person. I'm kinda excited to get it but having an all metal case does sound a little strange I'll admit.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 12:05 PM
    I found a good deal on the all aluminum Case-Mate case so decided to order it up...anybody have any experience with it?? I've seen the video reviews on YouTube but never actually seen or felt one in person. I'm kinda excited to get it but having an all metal case does sound a little strange I'll admit.

Posted via CB10
    It's sleek and you'll like it.

Live it, love it, be it.....BB10
    03-21-14 12:52 PM
    I'm getting this one. Hardcore Ballistic 3 layers protection.

Best Q10 case-9355blbbq10sg_1_1024x1024.jpg
    Best Q10 case-ba-007989_5.jpg

"Initiated from my Q10 "
    clickitykeys likes this.
    03-21-14 01:06 PM
    I use both the BlackBerry OEM holster and the BlackBerry OEM flip shell. The holster I use at work while the flip case I use every other time. When I'm home, my Q is set free to breathe!

Post by 9of13's Q
    03-21-14 01:27 PM
    It's sleek and you'll like it.
    Very cool, I'm hoping so!

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 03:52 PM
    where did you find the all aluminum Case-Mate for your Q10?
    03-21-14 05:10 PM
    I'm getting this one. Hardcore Ballistic 3 layers protection.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9355BLBBQ10SG_1_1024x1024.jpg 
Views:	1077 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	257158
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BA-007989_5.jpg 
Views:	1075 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	257159

"Initiated from my Q10 "
    Otterbox commuter has a better fit and finish...meh, also forgot about pocketing this case oh and it's lint magnet.

Posted via CB10
    skstrials likes this.
    03-21-14 07:20 PM
    I don't have the link anymore but I posted it a couple pages back. It's awesome. Just really expensive.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 09:42 PM
    I found it randomly the other night on a site for $22 with free shipping...I just tried looking that site up again and they appear to have sold out. It looks like most sites are selling the same case for about $50 currently.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 10:34 PM
    I highly recommend Otterbox Commuter.

I was afraid that it would be hard to use the keyboard with the case on. But within the first few hours you just get used to it.

The case makes the physical buttons on the side edges easier to press as it makes them more protruded. Naked, I founf the Q10 power button too low to press comfortably.

Also, many of the rugged cases use silicon outer case, while it can be more grippy that makes it hard for putting it in and out of the pocket. And this is the reason that I chose this over the Defender.

As for the people complaining about the weight and the thickness, I actually find the extra thickness easier to grip.

I basically put the case on right after I opened the Q10.

And of course, there is the peace of mind that I get with the case like an Otterbox. Although I rarely ever drop my phone.

Other than that, another great product from Otterbox, I highly recommend it.

I have been using Otterbox commuter cases on my past two phones before as well. And they have all been great.

It's a personal preference too, but I actually like the look of Otterbox cases since they have the grown-up rugged look going on.
    andy957 likes this.
    03-22-14 02:55 AM
    i have orderd today this one
    Mugen Power 3000mAh Battery Case BLACK for Blackberry Q10

Will post some pics when i receive it. Normally i am using the q10 naked, because its nice
    03-22-14 03:16 AM
119 12345