Anyone uses rss feed client that works?

Posted with my  Q10
    11-21-16 05:11 AM
    11-21-16 06:01 AM
    I am happy with FeedMinder.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-16 07:09 AM
    FeedMinder � it works really well on the Q10 and in addition to the RSS news reading capability you can integrate your twitter stream (if you're into that). There's a Reader mode that clears the junk for fast consumption of text.
    RSS Savvy is a slightly simpler version that can be used for free, if you want to try before you buy.
    11-21-16 08:01 AM
    I'm using gnewsreader and it is good

Posted from Q10 via CB10
    11-21-16 08:15 AM
    I'm using gnewsreader and it is good

Posted from Q10 via CB10
    I bought gnewsreader and it is very good. Thanks for suggestion.

Posted with my  Q10
    babugaru1 likes this.
    11-21-16 11:20 AM
    I am happy with FeedMinder.

Posted via CB10
    Hello! Don't you have issues with scrolling? I have a Q10, and if I scroll with the space button, it scrolls a whole screen so the next line is not shown properly. So here is an example: load an article, you start reading and after you reach the bottom of the screen, the big blue button on the action bar hides the text, because of that, you hit space and the line that contains the text that was hidden by the blue button become invisible as the space button scrolls to much. After that you can scroll back with the touchscreen and do this subrutine every time you scroll. Is there a workaround to solve this problem? By the way the Hub has the same problem, if you want to read a longer email...

Posted via CB10
    11-28-16 08:19 AM
    Hello! Don't you have issues with scrolling? I have a Q10, and if I scroll with the space button, it scrolls a whole screen so the next line is not shown properly. So here is an example: load an article, you start reading and after you reach the bottom of the screen, the big blue button on the action bar hides the text, because of that, you hit space and the line that contains the text that was hidden by the blue button become invisible as the space button scrolls to much. After that you can scroll back with the touchscreen and do this subrutine every time you scroll. Is there a workaround to solve this problem? By the way the Hub has the same problem, if you want to read a longer email...

Posted via CB10
    This is definitely an annoyance, particularly since the space bar scrolling is so useful.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-16 08:36 AM
    This is definitely an annoyance, particularly since the space bar scrolling is so useful.

Posted via CB10
    I am not a programmer, but I read that the BlackBerry SDK capable of hide the action bar when scrolls detected. When the user hit space bar (or after the article loaded completely) the action bar becomes invisible, but if you scroll up, the action bar comes back. I do not understand why the action bar does not work this way system-wide... when I search in the BlackBerry world for example and scroll down the icons in the middle disappear but the two icons do not.

Sorry, if I write too trivial things, but I quite new in the BlackBerry OS 10.

An other thing, the Kaktus reader scrolls the best amount of the text lines, so changing the amount of scrolls also possible. I will contact to the developer of the feedminder, maybe one of these functions can be implemented in the future.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-16 10:01 AM
    gNewsReader is a fantastic Feedly client and well worth purchasing. One of the best all-around BB10 native apps, IMO. The keyboard shortcuts alone make it an absolute joy to use on my Q10.

It also integrates with NewsBlur, Pocket, Readability, and Instapaper.

Buy it. You won't be disappointed.
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    11-29-16 10:43 AM
    Gnewsreader is great, but the reader view or mobilizer view in the app not working anymore, due to readability was shut down. But if you have a solution for this issue please share with us!
    Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    11-30-16 04:21 AM