I just recently came to blackberry starting with a Q10 and I absolutely love it I am looking to improve my experience even more. So, what are some recommendations for good accessories? Also, what would be the best dock for a Q10
    03-25-16 11:09 AM
    To me, I like my Q10 the way it is without accessories. I love how it looks. Well, I put a screen protector on it if that counts.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-16 02:52 AM
    I have 2 accessories for my Q: a Seidio holster (naked device) and the Kidigi docking cradle.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-16 10:53 AM
    Extra battery for sure and a playbook charger for quicker charging. I like holsters myself but some kind of case protection should be considered but I choose a holster as I like my BlackBerry's naked!
    I also have Ghost Armor full body installed on all my BlackBerrys.

Blackberry Passport Running 10.3.2.2813
    03-26-16 11:12 AM
    I'm not sure how I overlooked the battery bundle, but yes, this is a must. They are so cheap and ensure that your Q keeps going. The Q's battery will probably last the day with most users but it nice to have the back up just in case.

Posted via CB10
    workittywork and elfabio80 like this.
    03-26-16 12:27 PM
    Look for a 4400mah Mugen extended battery if you need a longer battery life.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...eview-1003782/

I have one myself. And it is awesome! The extra thickness improves the grip too.

Posted via CB10
    Avenzuno likes this.
    03-30-16 11:08 AM
    Get one of these, Card Ninja. I couldn't find any sort of wallet case that would work with the Q10 extended battery, so I installed one of these just out-of-reach of the camera lens so as not to get in the way and it's better than ever. Tempered glass screen protector is a must.

Best accessories for my Q10?-img_20160321_215432.jpg
    skstrials and 93Aero like this.
    03-30-16 01:36 PM
    Siano tv accesory for watching tv over the air, it works and is very helpfull, i have one myself and i can watch tv On My BlackBerry q10.
    Best accessories for my Q10?-images.jpg

Posted via CB10
    04-06-16 09:32 PM
    OEM Charger Bundle is a must for the Q10 and Z10, as you can take full advantage of the user-swappable battery. No more wall-hugging or being tethered to an external battery!

Posted from my  Q10 via CB10
    dmlis and rochgolfer3 like this.
    04-06-16 10:17 PM
    Get one of these, Card Ninja. I couldn't find any sort of wallet case that would work with the Q10 extended battery, so I installed one of these just out-of-reach of the camera lens so as not to get in the way and it's better than ever. Tempered glass screen protector is a must.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160321_215432.jpg 
Views:	1788 
Size:	165.8 KB 
ID:	395697
    Exactly what I was looking for.

Just ordered it

Posted via CB10
    rochgolfer3 likes this.
    04-09-16 02:06 AM
    Exactly what I was looking for.

Just ordered it

Posted via CB10
    Ordered one in 'Steel Grey' aswell, looks handy and quite awesome. Could imagine that it fits my Q10 after seeing the photo above but I don't think I'd want to have one for my passport SE though.

posted via CB10 on my Passport SE
    Last edited by xKingHopy; 04-10-16 at 01:23 AM.
    04-09-16 05:42 PM
    Nice accessory ha ha it looks like a ninja wear a bag on the back ;-)
    04-10-16 05:14 AM
    Ordered one in 'Steel Grey' aswell, looks handy and quite awesome. Could imagine that it fits my Q10 after seeing the photo above but I don't think I'd want to have one for my passport SE though.

Glad to see that others are interested in the product as well, I'm not affiliated with the product, just a regular dude who up until now has been without a wallet for a very long time. On the contrary, I'm actually looking to upgrade to the silver edition as a result of shopblackberry's 20% off sale. I've seen that phone selling for $450 used on eBay, so $440 for a brand new one sounds like a hell of a deal. Of course I'll be ordering tempered glass and a film cover for the camera lens. But I'm also getting torn between a steel or a black cardninja (or equivalent) for my silver edition. Just sick and tired of slow running Android apps, my Q10 absolutely CHUGS on Miitomo, and I have to switch to a 2D interface for Waze to get it to even function, still it's just slow as a dog. My mom's Passport cuts through those apps like butter.
    04-10-16 08:05 PM
    What is ghost armor?

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 08:22 PM
    'Steel Grey' arrived today
    Thought I'd be missing the back of my Q10 but the soft bag kinda replaced it haha also comes quite handy for me if I need to stuff in certain cards for the specific days I'm needing it (not a big fan of wallets) and does look stylish in my opinion. Let's see how long this is going to last and how much more useful it becomes, will probably get some more in future then.

Attachment 397344

04-16-16 01:00 PM
    Just got mine.

You had to cut it to fit on the extended back cover like that right?

and does the bottom part of card ninja completely touch the back cover?
    04-18-16 09:10 PM
    Just got mine.

You had to cut it to fit on the extended back cover like that right?

and does the bottom part of card ninja completely touch the back cover?
    Didn't have to cut anything, it's like that it's been made for the Q10.
    Also the bottom part touches the back cover completely. Strong adhesive

Posted via my Q10, 10.3.2.2876
    Michael_Stewart likes this.
    04-19-16 05:20 PM
    Didn't have to cut anything, it's like that it's been made for the Q10.
    Also the bottom part touches the back cover completely. Strong adhesive

Posted via my Q10, 10.3.2.2876
    I was specially asking to Michael since he has an extended back cover that I was planning on using the card ninja on.

You were using it on the normal back cover right? How is typing with that?

Posted via CB10
    04-19-16 07:45 PM
    That is one **** ugly way to disfigure any device.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    04-20-16 04:27 AM
    I was specially asking to Michael since he has an extended back cover that I was planning on using the card ninja on.

You were using it on the normal back cover right? How is typing with that?

Posted via CB10
    Never really used the normal back cover on my Q10, I've always had the extended battery. I did cut off the top lip, you really have to install it as low as you feel comfortable with as far as the 3M adhesive falling off the bottom edge goes. So far, mine hasn't shown any signs of wear and tear. I still occasionally have to push the cards down a little further into the pouch in order to get a clear shot with the camera, sorta sucks but I won't be using the Q10 or the CardNinja in about 2 months. 20% off spring sale, Passport SE brand new for $440 so I put in a request to mummy and daddy that it be my birthday gift. Because I'm spoiled, I know that already, and I'm not about to apologize for it.

That is one **** ugly way to disfigure any device.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    Personally, I think you're on drugs, but maybe you'd prefer something a little classier. This is what I'm going with for my Passport SE. Cardbuddy Deluxe Leather

Then there's this, which I'll be giving a shot. Pluggy Lock, idea being so that I can keep my keys with my phone.

The idea is to mod my Passport SE for it to have wireless charging while using magnets to stick it to the dash of my vehicle, but still be able to turn the engine on without having to remove the keys from my phone via a retractable cord. Not sure how practical it'll be in real-world use but I'm trying to minimize the things I carry and I really only ever carried my phone, keys and wallet and this will make it all in one place. I have a bluetooth headset anyways, and not once have I used the headphone jack on my Q10.
    Last edited by Michael_Stewart; 04-20-16 at 03:52 PM.
    04-20-16 03:37 PM
    I never understood why people want to keep their credit cards/ID attached to their phone. If you lose one now you are actually losing all of your info. I understand the convenience but is a wallet really that bulky?

Posted via CB10
    04-20-16 06:57 PM
    The battery bundle for the Q10 was a life saver for me. I was able to charge my extra battery and the phone at the same time. Came in real handy while traveling. I never left home without it. Best investment if you are a heavy user
    dmlis and MikeClassic like this.
    04-20-16 07:46 PM
    Never really used the normal back cover on my Q10, I've always had the extended battery. I did cut off the top lip, you really have to install it as low as you feel comfortable with as far as the 3M adhesive falling off the bottom edge goes. So far, mine hasn't shown any signs of wear and tear. I still occasionally have to push the cards down a little further into the pouch in order to get a clear shot with the camera, sorta sucks but I won't be using the Q10 or the CardNinja in about 2 months. 20% off spring sale, Passport SE brand new for $440 so I put in a request to mummy and daddy that it be my birthday gift. Because I'm spoiled, I know that already, and I'm not about to apologize for it.

Personally, I think you're on drugs, but maybe you'd prefer something a little classier. This is what I'm going with for my Passport SE. Cardbuddy Deluxe Leather

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...L._SL1500_.jpg

Then there's this, which I'll be giving a shot. Pluggy Lock, idea being so that I can keep my keys with my phone.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/055...ug_v5.gif?4325

The idea is to mod my Passport SE for it to have wireless charging while using magnets to stick it to the dash of my vehicle, but still be able to turn the engine on without having to remove the keys from my phone via a retractable cord. Not sure how practical it'll be in real-world use but I'm trying to minimize the things I carry and I really only ever carried my phone, keys and wallet and this will make it all in one place. I have a bluetooth headset anyways, and not once have I used the headphone jack on my Q10.
    Would it be possible for you to post the picture of the Q10 back cover without the cards? I just want to make sure where I should install it.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    04-20-16 08:25 PM
    Would it be possible for you to post the picture of the Q10 back cover without the cards? I just want to make sure where I should install it.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Picture was taken with my mom's Passport and (fortunately) I no longer live with them. Next chance I get I'll be sure to post it, it's funny, I've never looked at it completely empty after putting it on because I couldn't possibly imagine being without it now. I was without a wallet and walking around with my drivers license and my one debit card in my pocket for the longest time. Just too cheap to buy a damn wallet. Kept misplacing my cards, if I had a dedicated wallet I probably would have misplaced that as well. You can't call your wallet if you misplace it, you CAN however call your phone. I'm sort of a minimalist and hate excess clutter, a dedicated wallet would be more than I need. I just needed a place to put my Magnum condoms and a wad of $100 bills. The basic idea, however, is you're going to want to install it as far down the back as possible. Go ahead and put your cards in there and use the camera app to help determine how yours will best be positioned at. It definitely won't be on the flat part of the back anymore. I would have installed mine down even a cinch further if I could do it all over again, the 3M adhesive on the corners have stayed on surprisingly well despite not being on a flat surface.
    04-20-16 11:23 PM
    If you are out and about and lose your phone, you lose your cards at the same time. Then you're stranded with no way of paying for anything. Not saying it will happen but it would be a real bummer for both to happen

Posted via CB10
    04-20-16 11:39 PM
36 12