I don't think I've ever seen a bigger product miss. I've tried really hard to like BB10. I don't understand how a bunch of ppl running a multi billion company that had it right and we're market leaders came to this. I guess it's out of desperation. Unfortunately for us, they whiffed.

I don't care what OS u call it or how it works. I wanted, expected and would gave been happy with a next generation evolution of BB7, not some newfangled hybraid adaption which ignores most of the legacy functionality and core BBY benefits. That doesn't mean I want BBY or BIS or all the labels. I care about functionality, not labels.

This is not evolution. It is regression.

As much as I hoped opposite, the Q10 is a bummer.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 09:54 PM
    Then go buy a cheap 9900 with BB OS, which has the keyboard you require.

Posted via CB10 on my sexy Q10
    10-12-13 10:03 PM
    these useless threads are going to kill this forum.
    Mack Gans and spyeagle like this.
    10-12-13 10:07 PM
    Silly comment. This about what BB10 should be, not abt BB7. Not sure why u even bring this up.

We know the flaws. The market has responded and BB10 and the company is DOA.

It's just so disappointing and seems so easily avoidable.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 10:10 PM
    How many threads do you need to start to bash BB10 and the company? Aren't the dozens you've started enough?

Anilu7 and tempered like this.
    10-12-13 10:11 PM
    Then go buy a cheap 9900 with BB OS, which has the keyboard you require.

Cheap 9900! Can't get much cheaper than free. That's how much you can get a 9 month old flagship Z10 with a contract.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 10:22 PM
    Huh. I haven't started many threads? Maybe one? What's with that comment?

I am posting a thread based on my current experience to date/now.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 10:24 PM
    I don't think I've ever seen a bigger product miss. I've tried really hard to like BB10. I don't understand how a bunch of ppl running a multi billion company that had it right and we're market leaders came to this. I guess it's out of desperation. Unfortunately for us, they whiffed.

I don't care what OS u call it or how it works. I wanted, expected and would gave been happy with a next generation evolution of BB7, not some newfangled hybraid adaption which ignores most of the legacy functionality and core BBY benefits. That doesn't mean I want BBY or BIS or all the labels. I care about functionality, not labels.

This is not evolution. It is regression.

As much as I hoped opposite, the Q10 is a bummer.

Posted via CB10
    I usually see people post this negative feedback after trying bb10 for about 5 minutes and then write it off! I would suggest trying it out for a week and then you will come back and agree that it is fantastic! This completely new O/S has a learning curve or at least a tutor to help you navigate for the first time. Even most sales staff around the globe should have had a few lessons on this great operating system as well. I think if Thor would have sent out hands on instructors, it would be a totally different position in the market! Oh wait, he had 55 million reasons for it to fail and sell, just sayin

Q10 10.2.0.1725 thanks BL Team
    10-12-13 10:30 PM
    What kind of comments are this?

I am the 99% that BBY has alienated.

I've had this device for 2-3 months. The more I use it and learn abt it, the more problems I find.

When I find them, I express them. When I discover good things, I applaud them. I am a BBY loyalist at heart.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 10:40 PM
    OK, I know we've had a whole host of threads complaining about this or that aspect of the phones. We've also had a few wishing they'd never changed the legacy devices. Fact is reality, for now, legacy is still available, and 10 is the future, and whether it takes hold or withers on the vine, new threads aren't going to make it any better. The bridge is burning, pick which side you want to be on, and work with it.
    10-12-13 11:00 PM
    these useless threads are going to kill this forum.
    No, the pointless attacks by members who should just report a thread such as this, and then walk away, do far more damage. I'll do you all a favor, and close this. For now I'll temper my inclination to hand out awards for misconduct, but the temptation may overwhelm me.
    BergerKing, Ecm, Anilu7 and 2 others like this.
    10-12-13 11:09 PM
    I'm still getting one. That's all I have to say.
    10-12-13 11:11 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ils-me-858399/

Since a longer thread is already covering parts of this, we'll narrow this down some. Multiple threads for almost the same complaints aren't necessary.
    BigBadWulf and MarsupilamiX like this.
    10-12-13 11:23 PM