Hi, i am a q10 user. Lovin the keyboard. Its my 3rd phone (iphone 1st, htc one 2nd). Recently there has been a problem with the bbm on my q10. My gf uses 9900 and has been a contact since i bought the phone but out of nowhere a few weeks ago i just couldnt send a message to her At all (we're still together just in case anyone is wondering at this point). The message just kept on showing failed to send (red cross).

So we tried deleting each other's contacts on our bbms and retried inviting (both ways) but we didnt receive any invitations (both ways too). This is tried multiple and on different times. So we gave up and switched to Telegram. Just now we tried inviting again and she received my invitation and she became a contact on my bbm but same thing happened. I just couldnt send any message to her or her to me. Red cross (failed to send) always shows up.

However chat with everyone else is fine (other contacts use bbm on android or z10)

Hope someone can explain whats going on and how to fix it.

Thanks everyone

Ps. We have updated our bbms to the latest version.
    01-21-14 09:56 AM
    Hi, i am a q10 user. Lovin the keyboard. Its my 3rd phone (iphone 1st, htc one 2nd). Recently there has been a problem with the bbm on my q10. My gf uses 9900 and has been a contact since i bought the phone but out of nowhere a few weeks ago i just couldnt send a message to her At all (we're still together just in case anyone is wondering at this point). The message just kept on showing failed to send (red cross).

So we tried deleting each other's contacts on our bbms and retried inviting (both ways) but we didnt receive any invitations (both ways too). This is tried multiple and on different times. So we gave up and switched to Telegram. Just now we tried inviting again and she received my invitation and she became a contact on my bbm but same thing happened. I just couldnt send any message to her or her to me. Red cross (failed to send) always shows up.

However chat with everyone else is fine (other contacts use bbm on android or z10)

Hope someone can explain whats going on and how to fix it.

Thanks everyone

Ps. We have updated our bbms to the latest version.
    Just to be clear....you are experiencing difficulties using BBM from a BlackBerry Q10 to a BlackBerry 9900 and you're getting the red clock even after deleting each other and readding...yet you have no problem messaging to an Android device.

What OS are you using on your BlackBerry devices?
    01-21-14 10:27 AM
    Yes, so I am bbming just fine with other contacts that r using bbm on androids iphones and z10s but somehow I have this very specific problem just to my gf's 9900.

Its not red clock which means just waiting for delivery usually comes up when theres no signal. Its the failed red sign. Similar to red clock but instead of a clock its an X.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 05:43 AM
    I am using 10.2.0.4xx. The problem occurred after nothing. So I didnt do any update on the OS or any apps. In the morning I bbmed just fined with my gf n after a meeting in the afternoon it just stopped with a red X on every message.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 05:47 AM