Need some help people, I am having problems with bbm on my Q10, I am able to recieve bb's of some people but not of others, I have spoke to my network provider and they said that I might need to update messenger but when I try and do so and go into BlackBerry world it says unavailable for this device and so can not update it, is there anybody else that is having the same problem with their Q10 and seeing that bbm is not available for their device, need as much help as possible thank you people.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 11:47 AM
    Not a real solution, but you can check to see if the beta is avail on the q10 and sideload that. Then see if that fixes the problem.
    05-21-13 03:42 PM
    Seems to me that BBM is part of the core apps and is updated with OS updates? Maybe I'm wrong there.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 03:51 PM
    I have the same problem!
    I can't send messages on my q10 from bbm! It just shows the grey check mark. And when I go on the blackberry world it says that BBM is not available on this device.
    I live in Serbia and restarted my phone for the first time and this started happening right after that. Do you think it has to do with the fact that there is no Blackberry service in Serbia?

Did you ever find a solution???
    Please let me know!!!
    11-07-13 05:35 PM
    I have the same problem!
    I can't send messages on my q10 from bbm! It just shows the grey check mark. And when I go on the blackberry world it says that BBM is not available on this device.
    I live in Serbia and restarted my phone for the first time and this started happening right after that. Do you think it has to do with the fact that there is no Blackberry service in Serbia?

Did you ever find a solution???
    Please let me know!!!
    If there is no BlackBerry service in Serbia, I don't think BlackBerry Messenger will work. Sorry. If you see the BlackBerry logo on the top right of your screen then that means you have a connection to BlackBerry's servers and BBM and BlackBerry World will work, but otherwise they will not.

BBM not available in BlackBerry world.-img_00000395.png

Q10 and Canadian all the way! Q10SQN100-3/10.2.0.1791
    11-07-13 05:42 PM
    Seems to me that BBM is part of the core apps and is updated with OS updates? Maybe I'm wrong there.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry that's wrong. BBM is included in the OS but it's a separate app on its own right in BlackBerry World too precisely so that it can be updated without requiring an OS update.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 05:46 PM
    I am on wifi over here and I do have the BB logo on the top right of my screen. I have been here for 2 weeks using BBM and just today after I restarted my phone this started happenning. I was in Germany before...so maybe it recognized the location? But the logo is there...
    11-07-13 06:03 PM
    I am on wifi over here and I do have the BB logo on the top right of my screen. I have been here for 2 weeks using BBM and just today after I restarted my phone this started happenning. I was in Germany before...so maybe it recognized the location? But the logo is there...
    Actually, this might be a problem on BlackBerry's end. Other people have reported similar issues. I expect that they should be resolved by tomorrow at the latest.

Q10 and Canadian all the way! Q10SQN100-3/10.2.0.1791
    11-07-13 06:06 PM
    I would hope so!
    If it does I will let you all know!
    11-07-13 06:08 PM