I upgraded to software version 1720 from Rogers in Canada and since then, none of the BBM Group messages I get am alerted to. There is only "BBM" within notifications and the sound and LED is on, yet I get BBM Group Chats and nothing alerts me. BBM works not groups. Was fine on previous version of OS.
    05-27-13 02:30 PM
    I would love that "problem"!
    I often keep my Z10 on Silent or Phone Calls Only because you can't distinguish between BBM Chats and BBM Group Chats. An active group can make my phone seem like it's going "buzz crazy" on my Vibrate mode...

Anyway!
    Try a device reset first. (NOT the same as a restart.)
    Hold down top button, for about 30 seconds. Keep pressing it down, ignoring onscreen countdown and restart option, BB splashscreen, black screen, red LED, BB splashscreen again. I keep holding it down until I see the blue startup icon.
    05-27-13 03:20 PM
    Blackberry support has read the device logs and sees the "media player" crashing when I receive BBM Group messages and try to use Sirius. Seems the upgrade buggered everything up. Will a reset delete anything? I tried that once on my Playbook and ended up at the factory install wizard and lost everything.
    05-28-13 02:19 PM
    Normal reset is ok. Ur data will be untouched. Factory reset is no. U'll lose everything

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 05:32 PM
    M

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 05:33 PM