My Gmail is fine, but my godaddy or e-rice accounts..forget it...every message I send leaves a copy behind with a checkmark. I've tried the turning back on 'show sent messages', deleting the account then adding then turning it off and then adding back the email account...

This is beyond annoying, it's happening with a warranty replacement Q10 that I just updated. The previous one had absolute ridiculous bugs that I will not get into right now. Such a great but buggy device.

Please help before I smash this thing against the wall!
    06-16-14 03:28 AM
    My Gmail is fine, but my godaddy or e-rice accounts..forget it...every message I send leaves a copy behind with a checkmark. I've tried the turning back on 'show sent messages', deleting the account then adding then turning it off and then adding back the email account...

This is beyond annoying, it's happening with a warranty replacement Q10 that I just updated. The previous one had absolute ridiculous bugs that I will not get into right now. Such a great but buggy device.

Please help before I smash this thing against the wall!
    I got same issue.
    the sent messages apear with check mark, but counted as unread.
    i think this is solved in 10.3 (as I haven't noticed that)

but so far, all I do - i detele the message from hub only.
    06-16-14 03:49 AM
    I got same issue.
    the sent messages apear with check mark, but counted as unread.
    i think this is solved in 10.3 (as I haven't noticed that)

but so far, all I do - i detele the message from hub only.
    thanks yessuz...this only happened when I switched phones and re-loaded the new mail settings into it. it's REALLY annoying but hopefully will be fixed in the update.
    06-16-14 12:54 PM
    thanks yessuz...this only happened when I switched phones and re-loaded the new mail settings into it. it's REALLY annoying but hopefully will be fixed in the update.
    I just switched Q10's and now i have this same problem. Did a fix ever come up for you on this?
    08-07-14 06:34 PM
    I honestly can't take credit for this but i found this on another post. If i knew how to share the post i would give credit where credit is due!

"Switch from single message view to conversation view and back again. This has fixed things in the Hub when the Hub reset hasn't because it forces a reindexing of the messages."
    08-07-14 07:01 PM