Hello CB community.

i hope that someone will be able to help.

BB Q10 SQN100-3
    OS 10.2.1.1925

So, i was running the leaked .1925 OS. it was running fine until recently my HUB started to freeze, so i did a security wipe. now when i open bbm it doesnt go pass the "Transferring your BBM information" screen. ive tried rebooting ,downgrading to official OS, sideloading other bbm bars, but nothing seems to work. when i log in bbm from my android device using the same bbid, it logs in perfectly. i reinstalled the os and tried my other bbid and bbm worked fine,. i then did a security wipe and entered my original bbid but same issue, it does not go pass the "Transferring your BBM information" screen .i dont wanna use my other bbid as i dont wanna buy apps again. i even changed my original bbm account email, hoping that would make a difference, but same result .

is there anyone that can help me? any solutions??
    01-18-14 07:02 AM
    is there anyone that can help me? any solutions??
    Yeah, you can help yourself by stopping all the switching in one day and leave it alone for say 12-24 hrs, then try getting it back on your Q10. I find the transitioning from BBM on Android to BBM on BlackBerry doesn't always go smoothly if you do it more than once or twice per day. Your stuff is basically in limbo.
    AzzlanOfBB likes this.
    01-18-14 03:06 PM
    Yeah, you can help yourself by stopping all the switching in one day and leave it alone for say 12-24 hrs, then try getting it back on your Q10. I find the transitioning from BBM on Android to BBM on BlackBerry doesn't always go smoothly if you do it more than once or twice per day. Your stuff is basically in limbo.
    I always had a feeling the you will be the first to reply

Anyways I was able to find a solution. I sideloaded the original BBM Bar file of. 1925 and rather than updating BBM from BBW I downloaded the BBM Beta from the Beta Zone App. Walah, it worked.

Thanks for your help though

Posted via CB10
    Bla1ze likes this.
    01-18-14 03:23 PM
    No worries, glad you got it working.
    01-18-14 08:58 PM