Hi,

could somebody help me? Since i have installed 10.2 to my Q10 i cant connect to internet via wifi. When i connect to my wifi i cant see the wifi icon/logo at the top of the info bar + after 1 min I got a notification about wifi connection is limited no internet access.
    Nothing has changed just the os.
    Any solution? Who can I downgrade the os? I am a little bit disappointed now in BB

Thanks for your help in advance!
    trude6 likes this.
    10-25-13 01:31 AM
    Go to Settings, Network Connections, Wifi at the bottom tap saved and delete your wifi profile, now reconnect to that wifi and that should fix it
    10-25-13 01:59 AM
    I did it many times, delete all profile then connect again. Also did a os reload. So far nothing helped.
    10-25-13 02:40 AM
    Have you tried shutting down your router..? Turn it on after a minute and wait for it to initialise... This should resolve the problem...

If not, downgrade (there are a lot of threads about this in the forums) your OS to the previous (when it was still working), and see if the connection is back... This way you'll know if the update was causing the issue...

From the Z...
    10-25-13 02:46 AM
    well it is not router problem, i cant see the wifi icon at the top, and the router was restarted as well.
    Could you please link a good, useful threads for downgrade the os?
    10-25-13 02:57 AM
    i'm experiencing the same for approx a half a day now. wifi logo disappeared from the top status bar, though the device is associated to the network and received a valid ip address and can ping some nearby nodes.
    happens on multiple wifi (home, work) networks. weird. i'm thinking of a carrier / noc issue.
    on which carrier are you?
    10-25-13 03:23 AM
    T-mobile HU
    10-25-13 03:53 AM
    I'm also on T-Mobile HU. Welcome to the club then.

Btw. I've been on the same OS level for weeks or months now. I'm sure this issue has nothing to do with your recent upgrade.
    10-25-13 03:58 AM
    Yeah, but this is not that kind of club I wanna be in
    Do you have any idea why this happened (if not caused by os update)?

Posted via CB10
    Shaylguul likes this.
    10-25-13 04:01 AM
    I am sure it is on our carrier's side. I am immediately given access to BlackBerry services over the same WiFi network after replacing my T-Mobile HU SIM with a Three one, roaming on the same network. (Provisioning, BB registration or something similar.)
    10-25-13 06:48 AM
    Hi,

could somebody help me? Since i have installed 10.2 to my Q10 i cant connect to internet via wifi. When i connect to my wifi i cant see the wifi icon/logo at the top of the info bar + after 1 min I got a notification about wifi connection is limited no internet access.
    Nothing has changed just the os.
    Any solution? Who can I downgrade the os? I am a little bit disappointed now in BB

Thanks for your help in advance!
    I am having the same problem.

Like you, nothing has changed on my network. An I am on o2UK.
    10-25-13 07:40 AM
    One question: Can you reach Cell Phones, Smartphones & Mobile Phones from BlackBerry.com on your wifi network? As a matter of fact I can't and it is a bit suspicious to me.
    10-25-13 07:43 AM
    viragrob. i guess you nailed it. Cell Phones, Smartphones & Mobile Phones from BlackBerry.com cannot be reached from our region at this time, while it loads immediately if i am using a VPN with an exit point in the US or Asia.
    10-25-13 09:02 AM
    Hi,

My girlfriend and me having these issues too. Also we are T-Mobile HU, too . We are using Q10s. If I disable 3G, I can connect my wifi, but itt didn't do it automatically. Pretty annoying
    10-25-13 10:30 AM
    i am having the same problem since upgrading to 10.2.

if i disable data with the network, wifi works perfectly. so the automatic switching between data over wifi data over network is not working..
    10-26-13 12:20 PM
    Hi,

My girlfriend and me having these issues too. Also we are T-Mobile HU, too . We are using Q10s. If I disable 3G, I can connect my wifi, but itt didn't do it automatically. Pretty annoying
    Same problem with Q10 after update on Orange RO!
    10-27-13 09:49 AM
    Me too also on Orange RO
    At home sometimes it works but at work it simply refuses to connect to the wifi network and is nothing wrong with our network, everyone else has no problems with other phones
    10-28-13 11:21 AM
    Workaround: some people reported that fix ip settings 'solve' this problem. I tried it. If I configure wifi to use fix ip (on my phone and router as well) it works. Don't need to disable data service.

Posted via CB10
    Danyboy81 likes this.
    10-28-13 02:49 PM
    Here in Debrecen (HU) it works now without any trick. Blackberry.com also available on PC.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 02:28 AM
    Same problem with my Q10 in Germany. I wanted to check whether I am connected to a Wi-Fi network at a friends place and switched off my mobile network connection. It came out that I was using my mobile Internet and not the Wi-Fi connection the whole time. Even though it showed that I am connected to a Wi-Fi spot and even an IP-Address was assigned to my phone, but it continuously sent me messages about limited connection. It apparently appears to have nothing to do with the mobile services provider, but rather with the software on the phone. Hopefully it gets solved with the next software update or some kind of a hotfix...
    11-02-13 07:54 AM
    Solved since couple of days without any intervention from my side. Strange! It seems that others have control too over my terminal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    11-02-13 11:16 AM
    Workaround: some people reported that fix ip settings 'solve' this problem. I tried it. If I configure wifi to use fix ip (on my phone and router as well) it works. Don't need to disable data service.

Posted via CB10
    I did a static IP address on the phone and it worked for awile. The proobllem them returned.

Again, I too hope it's a software programme.

Posted via CB10 from my Q10SQN100-3/10.2.0.1791
    Danyboy81 likes this.
    11-02-13 05:00 PM
    I'm in uk so it's not the carrier problem , it's not the upgrade because I used to have the same problem before updating the os
    11-06-13 09:06 PM
    I'm having the same issue, but has been happening even before switching to bb10.2. I'm on FIDO in Canada. Can't seem to find any solution on the phone or router. Many other devices on network of course work perfectly.
    *crosses fingers for a fix* it seems likely that the problem is hardware related.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-13 09:51 AM
    I think I may have found a fix for this.

I changed my router settings from upto 300Mbps to 54Mbps.

May seem like I'm turning down the throttle on my WIFI, but when the only devices connected to it are mobile, it's not a sacrifice. And with me having only 200Mb of data to last me a week till my tarrif rolls over, it just seems like the logical thing to do.

I'll continue to monitor, but all appears stable and quick (in comparison to 3G).

Posted via CB10 on my Q10 (Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055)
    11-15-13 01:34 PM
39 12