- CrackBerry User
- 12 Posts
BB Q10 - Add Contact to Sim card
Dear BBer, Expert,
Please help me with Contact app on BB Q10,
Currently, when adding a Contact, Contact default saves in memory, not save in Sim Card,
I want to add a contact directly to Sim Card OR which option must I pick to switch between saving on Sim or Memory?
How to know current contact list that using is Sim card or Memory? Can I select contact list to use, Or on memory or on Simcard,
I want to save contact on sim for using flexible,
Does option "Copy Contact from Sim card" lose existing contacts on sim?
Thank you very much for your help,
- 07-03-13, 10:55 PM #2
Welcome to the forums.
BB10 defaults to device memory.
You can manually save contacts to the SIM card - one by one (Contacts > said contact > overflow [the dots on bottom right] > Add to SIM).
Also, If you swipe from the top > Settings, on the very bottom of that page, you have an option to copy contacts to the SIM card AND manage those.
In main contact window, bottom left, you'll see an icon reading All. Tap that and you'll see all contact databases. If you hit SIM, you should see only the contacts stored in the SIM card.
You can also tell the contact app which databases to use. Swipe from top > Settings and disable any you don't want to see. Just keep in mind. Newly added contacts will still save to device memory even if you set all but SIM contacts off.
That should have you covered!
- By copysat in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-13, 02:29 AM
- By Coraya in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-13, 08:14 PM
- By Lagerman in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 1Last Post: 07-10-13, 04:51 PM
- By mcbarrett in forum BlackBerry PlayBook OSReplies: 2Last Post: 06-28-13, 09:29 AM
- By Peter Charlton in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 1Last Post: 06-28-13, 05:30 AM