I have had my Q10 for over 2 years. I typically only need to charge it once every two days. The other night, I rec'd a notification for updates in BBW for apps that I do not use (i.e., twitter, facebook, etc.). I didn't hit update on any of them. Since then, the last two days while in the office (no maps or other apps running), my battery is draining super quick, to the point that I am now charging it twice a day. I check emails, text frequently, and that's about it. I noticed when that I was sending a text that the locater icon appeared at the top. I never have noticed this before, so I don't know if this is normal or not. I checked the CPU usage, however, I have no idea what I am looking for. Has anyone else experienced this?
    07-08-16 08:49 AM
    What is using most of the power - check Device Monitor.

Have you rebooted the phone?
    07-08-16 08:56 AM
    Blackberry World, followed by PIM Services. I am rebooting now.
    07-08-16 09:18 AM
    I had a similar problem not too long ago - battery suddenly started discharging quickly and Q10 was getting hot. I cleaned out the headphone jack with compressed air and it solved my problem. I carry the phone in my pocket without a case and I guess lint got in the jack. Apparently it was constantly trying to switch between earpiece, speaker phone and bluetooth regardless of whether I was listening to anything. I'd at least give this a try since it is quick and easy to try.
    07-08-16 05:14 PM