- CrackBerry User
- 42 Posts
Battery life with the new BB OS 10.2
Hey guys! I just wanted to ask if anyone here is experiencing battery issues after updating? My battery seems to get drained really fast after updating. I loose like almost 20% in less than 2 hours for very minimal usage... I only have Data counter, basa and/or battery guru and wallpaper changer on my active frame...
- CrackBerry Newbie
01-30-14, 09:28 PM #5
- 7 Posts
So, I'm on the same situation here... I have a Z10 and is working better than ever! Battery live is even better than on previous OS (official and leaked) so I'm really happy with the update BUT my girl's Q10 is working upside down. First of all, battery life totally sucks... it only lasts for 4 or 5 hours and then: DEAD. The battery is really overheating (A LOT) and the overall speed of the OS is really really slow. BBM and Whatsapp are working really bad (she writes a message, hits enter and it takes a few seconds -yes, few seconds- to show the message on the chat window). I know that I have to wait since I had this same situation with legacy devices but since on my Z10 is working awesome and on her Q10 is all the contrary I'm starting to worry that is not this 24/48 hs settling time... any idea/advice on this matter?
- By tgrsnpr in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 8Last Post: 02-01-14, 10:14 AM
- By MrDioneo in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 3Last Post: 01-31-14, 08:51 AM
- By smart548 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 19Last Post: 01-30-14, 08:46 PM
- By PB_Warrior in forum BlackBerry 7Replies: 5Last Post: 01-30-14, 05:55 PM
- By andre3030 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 3Last Post: 01-30-14, 05:15 PM