- 07-18-14, 07:26 AM #2
Im running 296 and the battery is not that great with it.
As long as you can make it a day without charging, I would not worry about the drops. It's all fluid, depending upon what you are doing at the time.
- CrackBerry User
07-18-14, 08:33 AM #3
- 50 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
My friend os 10.3 is not officially released yet. Leak versions are full of bugs and they are unstable and they will mess up your phone. So my advice stick to the official os version 10.2.1.2977 until 10.3 become officially available by blackberry.
Posted via CB10
- By Hobiano in forum BB10 Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 11Last Post: 02-17-15, 08:21 PM
- By kfehling in forum BlackBerry Z30Replies: 7Last Post: 12-21-14, 04:15 AM
- By CrackBerry Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-14, 11:22 AM
- By Brian524 in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 1Last Post: 07-18-14, 04:16 PM
- By Andy Wijaya in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 4Last Post: 07-18-14, 01:41 PM