Battery Drain while Moving-img_20150726_211557.png

This battery usage is with a 4400mah Mugen extended battery in the back.

My usage around 1600 did not change except that I got on my bike, and went for a bike ride. I obviously could not use the phone at all while biking.

As you can see, the battery started draining rapidly once I got moving. I live in a pretty big city called "Vancouver" in Canada, and my coverage with Rogers has been pretty good too.

Prior to me upgrading to the new 10.3.2 OS, pushed by Rogers a couple weeks ago, my 4400mah battery would last for a day and a half, so I know it is not the fault of the battery either.

I hope that the battery life would get better with the new OS "settling in", but at this point, I am afraid that this might be permanent.

Before you mention, I DID do a reinstall AND a reload a couple days ago. Obviously, it did not fix the issue with the battery drain.

I assume something is wrong with the signal reception on the latest OS.

I never dropped my phone before you mention it. My phone is a year and a half old, but it still looks brand new from the outside.

At this point, I tried a reinstall and a reload already, so I am not even sure what to do next.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 11:25 PM
    Something was definitely using your location services - Did you have a fitness app running in the background?

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 11:42 PM
    Just disable location services.

Unless you want apps tracking your location and your battery being drained unnecessarily?
    07-27-15 08:30 PM