The backlighting of the keyboard is uneven. Especially "n" and "v" are very bright - the rest is a mixture of readable but much darker keys. Who else experiences that? Could there be a software fix or is it definitely hardware related? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 01:19 AM
    The backlighting of the keyboard is uneven. Especially "n" and "v" are very bright - the rest is a mixture of readable but much darker keys. Who else experiences that? Could there be a software fix or is it definitely hardware related? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Man, that blows, that sounds hardware related to the LED lighting. The last time I had a crappy backlit KB was on my Pearl I think many moons ago. If it's that noticeable and bugging you, take it back and exchange it.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 01:29 AM
    Mines all good. I had a thought of, perhaps in your device the led or lcd lights are closer to the N and V that's why they're brighter, just a thought.

Posted using my mega Q10atron
    05-09-13 01:40 AM

Posted via CB10
    Mine to had the same problem I returned to the company here in kuwait and waiting what will happen
    05-30-13 04:21 AM
    This is definitely a hardware issue - there won't be a software fix for that. Get it replaced if it bothers you!

Posted via CB10
    08-12-14 01:32 AM