Very simple question but I haven't found the answer yet.

I have a Q10 and Playbook. I have purchased or downloaded free apps over the past year. Now some of the developers are no longer on the Blackberry App Store. Where do I find individual applications and how do I backup individual applications? On my IOS Devices I go into my iTunes Directory and grab the individual .IPA files that I want to keep safe. In Blackberry Link there is no Applications Tab that I can see.
    05-07-15 11:52 AM
    Not possible, not legally anyways
    05-07-15 12:02 PM
    How do I re-download a purchased app onto a new phone that is no longer in the Blackberry App Store?
    05-07-15 12:46 PM
    Not possible, not legally anyways
    Not really illegal. The rules on digital media allow a person to make one backup for personal use if they purchased it.

I can't quote the exact statue, but it came about quite a few years ago when the movie, music and software industries started fighting pirates.
    05-07-15 06:23 PM
    Understood, but back to the question at hand if I can not backup my purchased apps. How do I re-download a purchased app onto a new phone that is no longer in the Blackberry App Store?
    05-08-15 12:47 PM
    Understood, but back to the question at hand if I can not backup my purchased apps. How do I re-download a purchased app onto a new phone that is no longer in the Blackberry App Store?
    You can't
    05-10-15 09:46 AM
    OK that's fine once off the App Store they're no longer available. I guess we are back to the original question on this post, where do I locate the individual applications like in IOS .IPA files so I can back them up for save keeping and restore them when needed? Every smart phone I have owned prior to the Q10 including my Blackberry OSed 4-7 phones I was able to have backups of individual apps that I downloaded free or paid. Granted some apps there were restrictions like only licensed to a particular phone name , ID, etc... but you could back them up.
    05-11-15 11:50 AM
    You can't
    05-17-15 12:30 AM
    You can use lucky patcher to back up apk files from android apps thas about it

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    05-17-15 12:39 AM