back with BlackBerry and now Q10
Im back! And this time with a Q10. I was for years and years blackberry fan. And when they came with the 10 series i basically left the ship. Felt a bit like why!! I had such warm feeling with the blackberry OS. I stepped out and got myself an iphone 5 and nokia lumia 920. Lumia with windows is something i Just dont like. So that was an no go. Iphone i know, have an Apple infra. Macs, Apple tv, airport express, airport extreme.
Still during the past year i was in doubt, shall i buy an blackberry with the 10 os. But basically it was expensive, and no real blackberry os. Now i saw an money back action of 100 euro. I could not resist that. Got the blackberry for 343 euro - 100 euro is 243!! And wtf, i like the new os. It works smooth, no expensive bis plan needed. It is fast. It is awesome!
I Still do not believe i didnt get a 10 devixe earlier.
So im back
- CrackBerry Abuser
04-04-2014, 04:42 PM #8
- 105 Posts
2.1 says that only residents in Netherlands are entitled for the cashback I need to ask a Dutch friend to act as the middle man
Posted via CB using BlackBerry Z10
- 04-04-2014, 05:14 PM #9
Congrats, I came from a Lumia 1020 to my new Q20. Except for the camera I don't miss the 1020 at all.
This Q10 has small pocket size, excellent battery and the OS is great.
Glad to know somebody else has made the jump
Posted via CB10
- 04-05-2014, 05:50 AM #10
Was paying monthly fees at the Orange Shop, and saw that Blackberry Q10 is quoted at the same price, 343 EURO-s. By the way, that's what I payed for the phone this year, in february. What I wanted to know, where those handsets are made (the ones in NL)?
- By Edward Gillule in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 22Last Post: 05-18-2014, 03:38 PM
- By PAC757 in forum Buy, Sell, Trade - Sold / ArchivedReplies: 13Last Post: 04-08-2014, 11:10 PM
- By JMDBERRY in forum BlackBerry Z30Replies: 5Last Post: 04-07-2014, 08:50 PM
- By creativespikes in forum BlackBerry Z3Replies: 6Last Post: 04-04-2014, 05:29 PM
- By pavanpuligandla in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 8Last Post: 04-04-2014, 11:51 AM