- 01-30-13, 04:27 PM #26
The Q10 looks nice, don't get me wrong, but the fact that it's being released in late April sucks. I would actually hold out for the device but given that the screen really is 3 inches, disappoints me. I was really hoping for a taller screen but all the leaks turned out to be true. I'm going to hold out and stay on my current device. According to BlackBerry, there are still 4 out of 6 devices left to be announced for this year. Since my contract ends in 2014, I'm going to old out and hope that one of these 4 devices looks like the Q10 but has a taller screen. If not, I'll have to settle and get the slider version, if they release that....
- CrackBerry User
01-30-13, 04:34 PM #27
- 64 Posts
So I asked in their FB group and recieved this as a response regarding release date:
"Hey Kishen, BlackBerry Q10 will be available starting this April. We are working with carriers to announce pricing and availability closer to when they will be available. Thank you! ~Melanie M, Community Manager"
- CrackBerry User
01-30-13, 04:56 PM #28
- 12 Posts
i certainly understand your frustration. and your rant is duly noted. its not much i can say to you my friend except i hope you enjoy the phone when and if you still decide to get it. which i hope you do. but thanks for starting this thread non the less you got people's opinion's going about the subject and i enjoyed your comments.
- By calircr in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 51Last Post: 03-06-11, 03:52 PM
- By edhgreatone in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 452Last Post: 08-24-10, 11:17 AM
- By rendrop in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 6Last Post: 05-26-10, 10:04 AM
- By odlay75 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 3GReplies: 3Last Post: 04-24-10, 10:41 AM
- By arland in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 36Last Post: 05-02-09, 09:11 AM