Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,843 Global Posts

The Q10 looks nice, don't get me wrong, but the fact that it's being released in late April sucks. I would actually hold out for the device but given that the screen really is 3 inches, disappoints me. I was really hoping for a taller screen but all the leaks turned out to be true. I'm going to hold out and stay on my current device. According to BlackBerry, there are still 4 out of 6 devices left to be announced for this year. Since my contract ends in 2014, I'm going to old out and hope that one of these 4 devices looks like the Q10 but has a taller screen. If not, I'll have to settle and get the slider version, if they release that....
    Don't be afraid to LIKE or say THANKS

BlackBerry Experience: BB Curve 8330 >> BB Bold 9000 >> BB Curve 3G 9300 >> BB Bold 9900 >> BB Q10 >> BB Classic (PRE-ORDERED)
    CrackBerry User

So I asked in their FB group and recieved this as a response regarding release date:

"Hey Kishen, BlackBerry Q10 will be available starting this April. We are working with carriers to announce pricing and availability closer to when they will be available. Thank you! ~Melanie M, Community Manager"
    CrackBerry User

i certainly understand your frustration. and your rant is duly noted. its not much i can say to you my friend except i hope you enjoy the phone when and if you still decide to get it. which i hope you do. but thanks for starting this thread non the less you got people's opinion's going about the subject and i enjoyed your comments.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by Kishen View Post
    So I asked in their FB group and recieved this as a response regarding release date:

"Hey Kishen, BlackBerry Q10 will be available starting this April. We are working with carriers to announce pricing and availability closer to when they will be available. Thank you! ~Melanie M, Community Manager"
    The whole launch thing today was pointless, "Here is what you cant get in 3 months" I'm sure its not entirely bb's fault, but............ It makes them look real bad.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #30  

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Ray View Post
    The whole launch thing today was pointless, "Here is what you cant get in 3 months" I'm sure its not entirely bb's fault, but............ It makes them look real bad.
    It's BBJam Americas all over again. Teasing Americans for the "lolz".
    TuT on how to add a custom font to Blackberry(tested on 9900).
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...y-apps-715393/

How to get the blackberry logo font on your Blackberry(tested on 9900).
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...efault-714576/
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #31  

Quote Originally Posted by girl_Interrupted513 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by girl_Interrupted513 View Post
    There's a video under the link I just posted above, where the guy says the Q10 battery is 2100 mAh, for what that's worth...
    That was beautiful. That battery is beautiful. That OS optimization is beautiful. Blackberry is playing with my emotions.
    TuT on how to add a custom font to Blackberry(tested on 9900).
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...y-apps-715393/

How to get the blackberry logo font on your Blackberry(tested on 9900).
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...efault-714576/
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12