Pressing any icon, even "Settings" results in nothing happening. Works as a phone just fine, but nothing else. I've removed battery, removed SIM & SD cards, all to no avail when rebooted. Emails show under the Hub but again I can only see as a received item. I cant actually open/send emails either. Any help/ideas appreciated!
    04-03-17 03:04 PM
    Removing the battery was the best way to ensure a full reset with the legacy BBOS devices, but with BB10 it isn't necessarily.

Try this hard reset method, which is basically a "deeper" reboot.
    Hold down the top button (aka lock key) and don't release it.
    Continue holding down the top key, ignoring all onscreen popups, countdowns, etc.
    Only after the red LED flashes on, then back off, should you let go of the top key.

Did that fix the issue? If not, I would attempt to backup your device ASAP with BlackBerry Link.
    Check to see if your device will connect to your PC. (Or your Mac.) If it will, open Link and create a Backup.
    When the backup is complete, I would try the hard reset method described above one more time. Assuming that doesn't work, you will need to reload your OS. But hopefully it won't come to that!
    04-03-17 05:27 PM
    Exactly the same just happened to my Classic. So I'm back to my Q10 for now... Please let me know if you find a way to fix it. It happened to mine a day after re-installing Signal through Google Play Store. How about you?

Posted via CB10
    04-04-17 06:09 AM
    This is what has happened to my classic. I started a separate thread not seeing this one.

Saturday morning I woke to find my battery dead despite a full charge only a few hours earlier. The screen is dimmed and i have a battery saving mode notification in the Hub. The apps won't respond, Link and Blend won't connect. I can see messages and calls in the hub, just can't do anything with them.

I opened up my classic and unhooked that battery, still nothing. Hard reset described above - nothing
    04-04-17 07:22 AM