APN settings for Q10
I finally got my unlock code from T-Mobile today and put in a "Straight-talk" SIM inside (ATT sim) and the SIM does not have correct APNs (I know that from my previous phone) but when I go to the APN settings its blacked out and I can not edit anything.
Am I missing something here? OS ver 10.1.0.273 .
First time on BB ever, please advise.
Grrrr never mind, I figured it out. For those on Straight Talk here is the how to from here (Do on your own risk):
If you have a blacked out APN it's quite easy to change it.
Open your browser, type escreen:// and enter it. Click ok and the help screen will come up.
On your computer go to eScreen Keygen
Enter the information from your phones helpscreen into that generator and generate your key. On a z10 swipe your keyboard up while looking at the helpscreen and enter that code. On a q10 just type it.
Then you are in the engineering screens. Go to General radio, scroll to set APN name and enter the apn you need [att.mvno]. Back out and the network will reset with the new apn.
Now, MMS APN anybody?
- CrackBerry User
10-13-2014, 03:11 PM #8
- 10 Posts
I have the BlackBerry Q10 with videotron (QC, Canada) the companie lunched their LTE but my phone os version locks the LTE antena so I can only connect on H+. I changed my sim and now I need to change my APN so I can set it for the LTE I'm only mission the app version that they ask when I follow your instruction where can I find this ?
- By jasoncpetty in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 14Last Post: 12-06-2013, 11:16 AM
- By vod332 in forum BB10 Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 11Last Post: 08-28-2013, 01:26 PM
- By FrankPCS in forum T-MobileReplies: 9Last Post: 08-18-2013, 11:53 PM
- By amj3 in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 12Last Post: 07-23-2013, 10:02 PM
- By lew750 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2013, 07:30 PM