I just got my Q10 today. Yes I have LTE on my device. I ordered from a member on here, went to the att store and asked for a provisioned mini sim. Showed them my Q10 and he said ok. Couple mins of set up and boom! LTE!!!
    Anyone w/ an unlocked Q10 on AT&T getting LTE?-img_00000001.png

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 05:24 PM
    So looks like I figured it out as some of you have w/ AT&T. My unlocked device (Q10) won't allow a LTE plan, so they left my IMEI from my Z10 in the billing system to allow me to get LTE on my Q10's IMEI, however, when it steps down to 4G, I can't browse the web, emails come in, but have to resend then a few times for them to get out, etc.

If anyone can share with me how they have it set up w/ AT&T to have fully functioning 4G as well as LTE so I can tell them what they are missing, that would be great.

Thanks!
    05-09-13 11:51 PM
    So looks like I figured it out as some of you have w/ AT&T. My unlocked device (Q10) won't allow a LTE plan, so they left my IMEI from my Z10 in the billing system to allow me to get LTE on my Q10's IMEI, however, when it steps down to 4G, I can't browse the web, emails come in, but have to resend then a few times for them to get out, etc.

If anyone can share with me how they have it set up w/ AT&T to have fully functioning 4G as well as LTE so I can tell them what they are missing, that would be great.

Thanks!
    I just went in and asked for a mini sim provisioned for LTE. Popped it in and was gone.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 01:01 AM
    And you are having no issues on 4G when it comes to browsing? Next time you are in 4G, try loading any video on YouTube, as well as access any page on your browser and see how it responds.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 01:18 AM
    If you have a blackberry data plan it will not work. When I got my z10 I was coming from a 9900 and had to switch from the bb data package to a regular one.. we used the id off my wife's windows phone and the LTE worked instantly.
    05-12-13 02:30 AM
    I think even if the phone is unlocked you won't get an AT&T LTE plan since it isn't an AT&T phone. Carriers don't allow you to hop on their LTE network if you don't buy their phone.
    Absolute nonsense. I've been on LTE on AT&T with my Z10 since early March.
    05-15-13 01:43 AM
31 12