Hey guys, this is kind of tough to explain, I'll try my best. Since the last update, I've noticed something that happens every now and then that's really annoying. Normally, from the home screen I can just start dialing a number without pressing alt, as long as I only press keys that are also numbers, (w,e,r,s,d,f,z,x,c,0) it'll automatically show an option for "Call ##########" automatically translating those letters to the appropriate numbers. Well, recently, every now and then, that would go away, and I'll type those letters and the call option will not show up... I'll have to either hold alt and press the keys again, or go to the phone app to dial... This is REALLY annoying. Anyone else getting this problem? Anyone know a fix? I haven't found any fix other than restarting the phone...
    07-12-14 05:56 PM
    I think there is a lot of little problems from the latest update, did you do it ota or by autoloader, i think most of the problems came from the ota method.
    07-12-14 06:34 PM
    I think there is a lot of little problems from the latest update, did you do it ota or by autoloader, i think most of the problems came from the ota method.
    Did it OTA. What do you recommend? I don't want to go through the whole process of restoring all of the apps and what-not...
    07-12-14 07:21 PM
    I would do the autoloader, back up your device first with link, install autoloader then restore via link. But by restoring you might be bringing the bugs back. You should just restore settings and do everything else like a new device.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 07:25 PM
    I would do the autoloader, back up your device first with link, install autoloader then restore via link. But by restoring you might be bringing the bugs back. You should just restore settings and do everything else like a new device.

Posted via CB10
    Bah, I customize everything, that'll take all day... :-(
    07-12-14 08:02 PM
    This started happening to me in the last week but I haven't updated the OS. Only thing that I've done is upgrade BB World, but I can't remember if that was before or after this started. Any help would be appreciated as I can't seem to find any solutions online for this. It's pretty sad that I can't even make a phone call by dialing numbers anymore. Fix it BlackBerry!
    08-02-14 01:31 PM