I ordered a Q10 last week friday through MobiCity site.

In the page, it says in stock, fast delivery.

but guys, it's almost 72 hours (not include the weekend) after I have ordered the blackberry Q10, they haven't shipped the phone yet. So, I made a online inquires via live chat, they responded that i will be informed by email tomorrow morning.

did anyone have this kind of situations before with MobiCity ?

how fast will they ship your orders ?

It's quite frustrating for me to wait the shipment, and blackberry just announced Q10 will be officially released on the 1st of July in Australia.

I'm in Australia����..Sad�...
    06-19-13 01:05 AM
    any feedback or reviews for MobiCity ?????
    06-19-13 03:20 AM
    It looks like Mobicity responds directly to the Australian Whirlpool forum. Be warned. The threads on this site go on for days. But from reading the Mobicity thread, I'd feel comfortable ordering from them:

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum...t=1894795&p=95

Also, if you do a word search for "mobicity" on each of the Q10 Discussions forums there's at least one person that's ordered from Mobicity.

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum...?t=2051936&p=8
    06-19-13 05:01 AM
    yes. that's what I had decided to go and buy the Q10 from them. But it happened to me, I have ordered last week friday, but until today, they haven't dispatched the phone. I think the process is quite slow in my case, I buy lots of stuff online, seller usually send item within 24hrs after the payment had been made. But mobicity takes more than 3 days to process order, and I haven't got any response yet. so sad. I should choose amazon.uk.
    06-19-13 05:17 AM
    Hi there,
    I ordered my BB Q10 in white 11/6 @ night from Mobicity and received yesterday 18/6. I'm based in Melbourne Australia
    Last edited by isabelle cameron; 06-19-13 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Added country + suburb
    06-19-13 05:44 AM
    Well, if no one else responses here, then just post on whirlpool. They'll ask you to "WHIM" them. They seem to respond fairly quickly. It looks like they are concerned about their reputation on that forum. And quite honest. They even openly posted that most of their phones ship from Hong Kong. Most companies try to hide that fact.
    06-19-13 05:47 AM
    My Q10 is from Mobicity. They are pretty annoying, I've ordered a bunch of phones from them in the past.

You really have to keep on them. They take ages to verify your payment method - like charge a small amount to your card and get you to verify.

Phone them and get them to move it along, otherwise it can take way more than a week. I think iordered my Q10 on a Friday and got it on the Weds or Thurs...
    06-19-13 05:57 AM
    It's because Mobicity doesn't stock phones in their office. I've been there in person before and there are no phones there except returns and repairid phones. When you order, they get it sent from their asian supplier. That causes the wait time. I went there because I wanted to buy a phone outright and pick up and they couldn't sell me anything I could get right away. That's when I found out that when they say "in stock" on their website it doesn't mean in stock in Brisbane.

I'm just sharing and not plugging ok but I got mine from a guy I've been dealing with for 5 years now. Steven owns an eBay store called OZ Digital Online. Some of his phones that are on hand he sends the same day using Express Platinum but some phones he doesn't stock come from HK/China like the white Q10 i ordered but the Fedex service he uses gets me the phone in Brisbane usually overnight if I order early. My 9900, Z10 and my Sony Camera arrived overnight via Fedex and the Q10 I ordered last Friday lunchtime and arrived Monday. Super efficient and great guy to deal with even with warranty and after sales. Look him up on eBay or PM me if you want to just call him for a private order, he always gives a better price without eBay fees. I paid AUD $709 for my white Q inclusive of the Fedex express service. Black one is cheaper less than 700 i believe.
    06-19-13 06:03 AM
    My Q10 is from Mobicity. They are pretty annoying, I've ordered a bunch of phones from them in the past.

You really have to keep on them. They take ages to verify your payment method - like charge a small amount to your card and get you to verify.

Phone them and get them to move it along, otherwise it can take way more than a week. I think iordered my Q10 on a Friday and got it on the Weds or Thurs...
    Thanks minigrrl. I think I will do the same thing as you did. I will keep knocking their doors and chatting with them. It really takes ages to verity the payment, and after that you still need to wait for another 48hrs to ship your phone. But I didn't

are you Q10 coming with any branding ? I wish mine is not.
    06-19-13 06:04 AM
    It's because Mobicity doesn't stock phones in their office. I've been there in person before and there are no phones there except returns and repairid phones. When you order, they get it sent from their asian supplier. That causes the wait time. I went there because I wanted to buy a phone outright and pick up and they couldn't sell me anything I could get right away. That's when I found out that when they say "in stock" on their website it doesn't mean in stock in Brisbane.

I'm just sharing and not plugging ok but I got mine from a guy I've been dealing with for 5 years now. Steven owns an eBay store called OZ Digital Online. Some of his phones that are on hand he sends the same day using Express Platinum but some phones he doesn't stock come from HK/China like the white Q10 i ordered but the Fedex service he uses gets me the phone in Brisbane usually overnight if I order early. My 9900, Z10 and my Sony Camera arrived overnight via Fedex and the Q10 I ordered last Friday lunchtime and arrived Monday. Super efficient and great guy to deal with even with warranty and after sales. Look him up on eBay or PM me if you want to just call him for a private order, he always gives a better price without eBay fees. I paid AUD $709 for my white Q inclusive of the Fedex express service. Black one is cheaper less than 700 i believe.
    aww.. I should ask you before I placed my order on MobiCity site If they wont dispatch the phone within this week, I probably request refund and buy one from your friend….
    06-19-13 06:07 AM
    Hi there,
    I ordered my BB Q10 in white 11/6 @ night from Mobicity and received yesterday 18/6. I'm based in Melbourne Australia
    I see it takes roughly a week for you to get the phone, I'm living in Adelaide, and I choose the Fedex express for the shipping. The problem is they haven't dispatch the phone yet, despite I have done the verifications 2 days ago. How long did you wait from verification step to shipping ?
    06-19-13 06:10 AM
    Well, if no one else responses here, then just post on whirlpool. They'll ask you to "WHIM" them. They seem to respond fairly quickly. It looks like they are concerned about their reputation on that forum. And quite honest. They even openly posted that most of their phones ship from Hong Kong. Most companies try to hide that fact.
    I just replied their post on whirlpool. thanks for that
    06-19-13 06:12 AM
    I ordered my Q10 from an ebay seller called perfect_mission. I am in Melbourne and they said they had stock in Melbourne. ordered on a Thursday and received the following Wednesday. They provided tracking and the stock did come from their Melbourne warehouse. They do however stock in Hong Kong and will sell from their if no stock in AU. Communication was good. Always responded within the hour. A little slow considering was shipping locally but no issues at all. $699. Though some phones include bundles with blue tooth headsets, SD cards etc, and prices are not consistent, have the same bundle and $10 difference, but like I say smooth process. So another option there.
    Also when I purchased they updated the number of items in stock on their listing so was very transparent.

Personally the Whirlpool forums are powerful and can influence buyers so I think the whole point of them posting on there is to look like they are being proactive, however it's not changing anything from what people are saying, it's just a form of PR for them more than anything it seems.
    Thanks for sharing dave. It seems like my order had been dispatched this evening from HK. finally they did some moves for me. After this time, I will definitely go to other shops rather than MobiCity.
    06-19-13 08:11 AM
    Thanks minigrrl. I think I will do the same thing as you did. I will keep knocking their doors and chatting with them. It really takes ages to verity the payment, and after that you still need to wait for another 48hrs to ship your phone. But I didn't

are you Q10 coming with any branding ? I wish mine is not.
    No branding on mine.
    slkry likes this.
    06-19-13 07:58 PM
    Finally they shipped the phone, despite I have chosen Fedex Express, i still need to wait until next monday (♯`∧�) Good bye MobiCity ... I really appreciate your 'fast delivery'

Btw, Harvey Norman just released the pre-order for Q10 on its site.

Aussie people, go for Harvey Norman, cheaper and faster.
    06-19-13 10:46 PM
    It looks like Mobicity responds directly to the Australian Whirlpool forum. Be warned. The threads on this site go on for days. But from reading the Mobicity thread, I'd feel comfortable ordering from them:

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum...t=1894795&p=95

Also, if you do a word search for "mobicity" on each of the Q10 Discussions forums there's at least one person that's ordered from Mobicity.

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum...?t=2051936&p=8
    they had hidden my post on whirlpool forums. after I posted something against them. Attachment 174119
    Attached Thumbnails Anyone bought a Q10 from MobiCity ?-q10.jpg  
    06-20-13 08:15 AM
    they had hidden my post on whirlpool forums. after I posted something against them. Attachment 174119
    Wow. That is really disappointing. I read the whirlpool forums all the time. I had no idea they did stuff like that.
    06-21-13 03:15 AM
    Wow. That is really disappointing. I read the whirlpool forums all the time. I had no idea they did stuff like that.
    I'm new to the whirlpool forums, but my suggestion. Don't buy any product from MobiCity. Sorry, but it's truth. They sucks.
    06-21-13 12:45 PM
    I ordered my Q10 from an ebay seller called perfect_mission. I am in Melbourne and they said they had stock in Melbourne. ordered on a Thursday and received the following Wednesday. They provided tracking and the stock did come from their Melbourne warehouse. They do however stock in Hong Kong and will sell from their if no stock in AU. Communication was good. Always responded within the hour. A little slow considering was shipping locally but no issues at all. $699. Though some phones include bundles with blue tooth headsets, SD cards etc, and prices are not consistent, have the same bundle and $10 difference, but like I say smooth process. So another option there.
    Also when I purchased they updated the number of items in stock on their listing so was very transparent.

Personally the Whirlpool forums are powerful and can influence buyers so I think the whole point of them posting on there is to look like they are being proactive, however it's not changing anything from what people are saying, it's just a form of PR for them more than anything it seems.
    You are right. Whirlpool just hide my post, because i posted something against MobiCity 👎
    06-21-13 12:47 PM
    We are on the same boat.. it's been 3 weeks now

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 05:46 PM
    We are on the same boat.. it's been 3 weeks now

Posted via CB10
    Have you received your Q10 yet ?
    06-22-13 10:45 PM
    Finally got my blackberry Q10 from MobiCity. This is gonna be the last time that I purchase any products from them. Goooood bye. !!!

"Thanks" for hiding my posts in the whirlpool forums!

Posted via slkry-Q10
    06-24-13 08:13 AM
    Hi, I also brought a phone from MobiCity on the 5th December it was verified on the same day but here it is the 13th and it still is not dispatched. When I purchased it there was stock so I don't understand why it takes so long. I have sent repeated emails, got online chat, raised multiple tickets and still no one seems to want to take the resposibility to dispatch. I am very frustrated and do not recommend anyone purchase anything from this site. If you do, one day in the distant future you might receive your items. I have now asked for a refund.
    12-13-13 12:03 AM