I love my Q10, but I'm having a few issues with my contacts and bbm. I read somewhere on here that the 10.2 update solved some of those issues.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 12:35 PM
    Everyone's waiting.. there are several threads on this.

The most popular solution: download the newest leak. Search the forums for help with installing leaks
    go1ndr likes this.
    01-09-14 12:42 PM
    Question gets asked every day. Trust me, it won't be kept a secret.
    01-09-14 12:44 PM
    I have a mac book and I have no clue how to install the leak from that stupid computer. Lol. Everything is locked or blocked.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 01:10 PM
    Did you download yours from a pc or mac?

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 01:10 PM
    Well if we rely on BlackBerry then the next update should come in February 2015

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 05:58 PM
    Please feel free to contact AT&T, and let us know what the reply is.

CB will not get the information before AT&T, and much of what you will read on these forums is speculation and misinformation regarding carrior release dates.

Or you get the usual "just install a leak" nonsense.

Leaks are nice for people who want to tinker and fidle with their phone for hours or days.
    Then there is the disclaimer of "install at your own risk".

Maybe if enough AT&T customers called them daily, emailed them daily, AT&T would get off their asses and get it done. Good luck on that, USA carriers want BlackBerry to fail -there is no other explanation for the ridiculous delay.

CDN BB
    q10newguy likes this.
    01-09-14 10:52 PM
    i couldn't do it on my mac. because of the file extensions you have to have a pc or be running windows on boot camp on your mac
    01-09-14 10:56 PM
    It's unfortunate more of us aren't in the position to say to AT&T, "alright either you support my device by pushing the updates we both now are out there or I'll find another provider that will" and even if more of us could I guess it still wouldn't be enough to put any real pressure on them....after all BB constitutes what, a whopping 2% of the mobile phone market?

Is there no way to just side step the carrier and get the updates right from BB? I don't know enough about the business to understand the legal or practical issues in that.....

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 11:05 PM
    i couldn't do it on my mac. because of the file extensions you have to have a pc or be running windows on boot camp on your mac
    You would think they would be able to do anything considering how much they cost huh??

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    01-10-14 12:53 AM
    I called them and it was the usual BS. Customer service is clueless. I had to inform them of the 10.2 update. It makes me angry to pay for premium service and receive nothing. Regardless of how unpopular Blackberry is at the moment, AT&T needs to support the updates or stop selling the phones. Blackberry needs to step up to the plate as well and fight for the customers they still have on their platform.

Ahhhh, I feel better now.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 11:34 AM
    Sorry, but not surprised to hear that.

I am in the boat that BlackBerry should be giving us OS updates instead of waiting for these stupid carriers and their games.

CDN BB
    01-11-14 12:24 PM
    Sorry, but not surprised to hear that.

I am in the boat that BlackBerry should be giving us OS updates instead of waiting for these stupid carriers and their games.

CDN BB
    EXACTLY. Is this not feasible for some reason?? I would think that they would want the best representation of their OS in their customer's hands...

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 12:30 PM
    EXACTLY. Is this not feasible for some reason?? I would think that they would want the best representation of their OS in their customer's hands...

Posted via CB10
    The carrier has to be on board for that, and BB doesn't have the power to force them. The carriers like to control the updates because they like to add their own bloatware into them.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    01-11-14 03:09 PM