I love the new SE Passport, too bad I just got my Q10 this year.

Posted from kyuten
    08-10-15 08:27 AM
    I've got the og PP, but for my dayly tasks I prefer the Q10
    08-10-15 09:07 AM
    Thinking about it.. waiting to see how the slider pans out. I'll probably just go with an at&t version
    jope28 likes this.
    08-10-15 09:10 AM
    Yes. I need a better keyboard and a larger screen for text editing.
    08-10-15 09:25 AM
    I'm definitely waiting for the slider. I mean sure the passport looks great but you've got to admit it's not THAT different from the Q10. And besides, SE just came out which means that it's gonna be on the market for a considerable time. So I'd prefer to play the waiting game.

Another reason is that I'm in China(hurray....),and the SE is madly overpriced here, they're selling it for like 650 dollars.....
    08-10-15 09:30 AM
    I would love to, but it's not offered on Verizon. I'm hoping the new slider will be, but I'm not holding my breath.

Posted from my BlackBerry Q10
    08-10-15 09:39 AM
    Guess I would have to wait another six months for SE Passport to come to Indonesia. Here everybody switches from old BlackBerry 7 to android. Cant wait to have them turn their head when they see SE Passport.

Posted from kyuten
    08-10-15 09:54 AM
    IF I was ever to be tempted away from the Q10 it might be for the SE. However, until I play with one, I will reserve opinion. I must admit that I like the "retro camera styling". I still have a couple of old 35mm cameras I use from time to time. Would like to feel for myself it is truly as premium as it appears to be.

However, most likely in the end, I will stay with the Q for all the reasons I did not acquire the PP - size, one handed use, removable battery, etc.
    jope28 likes this.
    08-10-15 10:07 AM
    SE is super nice in the hand and snappy to use, I liked everything about the device (short of the plastic and painted finish), however the Q is better for me and I will be sending the SE back tomorrow. Trying to hold the passport up to talk was when I realized how silly it was to spend $500 and then wish it was pocket sized with high-quality cf back that can hold a couple extra memory cards tucked inside the case on top of a removable battery while displaying the best black color of any screen and holding a charge longer than I care to work. The SE is nice but for this guy the Q10 provides the same service plus a few nice perks. Thank you BlackBerry for making the phone, now can I get one with the p'9883 internal 64Gb chips installed please.

USA SafeCracker
    JanuarJaguar and _tC like this.
    08-12-15 08:12 PM
    I am considering on getting the SE but every time I way out the pros and cons I end up deciding to stick with the Q10. A removable battery, one hand use and overall happiness with the Q10 has me hesitant to change. I've had my Q10 for 2 years and the dreaded double typing appeared last month. It's the only qualm I have. I will probably replace the keyboard and perhaps mix it up by putting a white keyboard on my device.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-15 07:42 AM
    Waiting for the slider. I need a real full PKB, not that 3-row joke they put on the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    ck2nb likes this.
    08-13-15 04:38 PM
    Im thinking about switching but i know i will miss my q10 size after one day.
    08-14-15 06:40 AM
    Im thinking about switching but i know i will miss my q10 size after one day.
    Exactly the same here.
    08-14-15 08:22 AM
    I would love to, but it's not offered on Verizon. I'm hoping the new slider will be, but I'm not holding my breath.

Posted from my BlackBerry Q10
    Same here.... quite the waiting game we go through

Posted via CB10
    08-14-15 10:27 AM
    I believe blackberry has had a confused approch in designing classic. After using Q10, it proved natural progression from OS 7 devices.

I never met anyone missing the track pad n home button. Instead Q10 is perfect size n is a pretty good industrial design even today.

Passport has its share of fans but it is too big for one hand use which is practical.

Classic also was not good with poor processor n screen.

Wonder why blackberry feels it can't match camera quality of cheap chinese mobiles aswell. Seems it has be like "if it is poor camera, it's a blackberry".

Removable battery is the reality of present smartphone generation. Gives confidence for daylong productivity throughout.

Bring the wonderful concept of capacitive keyboard on a 3.5 inch 1440 square resolution screen remove the retro trackpad from classic and give us a good successor of Q10.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-15 11:18 AM
    Nope. I have tried the black passport, while it's a great device, the size is not managable with one hand and it gets super annoying.
    08-15-15 11:02 AM
    I've considered it, but I keep reminding myself that the device would be impossible to use with one hand and that the keyboard would be difficult for me to adjust to.

Still waiting for a genuine upgrade from my phone since the Classic was severely lacking specs wise.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    anon(9155131) and ayngling like this.
    08-15-15 10:58 PM
    I am myself also thinking to change from Q10 to BlackBerry Passport SE. I guess I am sticking for longer with the Q10. It is awsome!

Via my Q10
    08-25-15 03:36 PM
    I was considering the SE Passport edition, until I heard about the slider. Thinking hard about that device instead.
    08-29-15 09:21 PM
    Nope, I will be sticking with a Q10.

This is the best BlackBerry phone on the market. I do not see myself replacing this phone anytime soon, after a year and a half of using this phone.

Posted via CB10
    ayngling likes this.
    08-30-15 12:25 AM
    Nope, I will be sticking with a Q10.

This is the best BlackBerry phone on the market. I do not see myself replacing this phone anytime soon, after a year and a half of using this phone.

Posted via CB10
    This.

IMO is the perfect blend between the phones of old (from a time when phones had a moderate size)....with some nice perks from today�s world (OS, apps etc).

I dont want my Q10 to die....never T_T
    ayngling likes this.
    08-30-15 12:41 AM
    I got my Q10 when it came out, bought a Passport when that came out (and even tried a Classic when it came out), but after a few months of using the passport I want back to the Q10, and still feel it is the best phone I have ever had. The camera sucks and the performance is no longer top notch, but it is still the best communications device out there.

I would not recommend the keyboard on the passports, if you do a lot of typing.

Now I am eagerly awaiting the slider, a flagship device with a best in class keyboard. The perfect phone for me would be an upgraded Q10, with a better camera and specs, and the same form factor (I love being able to replace the battery, but would accept loosing this), but I think I will like the slider better than what else is out there.
    09-02-15 03:07 PM
    I agree with the above post. I also got the Q10 immediately upon release and did the same with the white Passport. However, I do miss the Q10's size and keyboard. That being said, I couldn't go back to the small screen.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-15 04:04 PM
    Yes I want definitely, but sure I will keep my Q10

 CB10 - Q10 - 10.3.2.680 
    09-02-15 05:46 PM