- 01-25-13, 09:41 AM #3If it needs fixing, report it!BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720T* Galaxy S4, SM-N920P Galaxy Note 5If you can't make it better with bacon, try again!
- 01-25-13, 09:47 AM #4
It's been said a few times that the keypad model will be available shortly after the launch of the full touch version (Z10), I'm guessing a couple of weeks...Sent from my NEW PASSPORT
or a soon to be BB10 PlayBook
- BlackBerry Curve 8530 (Virgin Mobile) - BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) - BlackBerry PlayBook 64 gig - BlackBerry Z10 (T-Mobile) - BlackBerry Z30 WHITE (Unlocked) - Blackberry Passport (Unlocked)
- 01-25-13, 10:31 AM #6
By end of the first quarter, so March 31 or earlier...
- 01-26-13, 04:36 AM #8
I hope Phill is wrong, however I fear he might be right. There are many indicators for a way delayed released of the QWERTY model:
Virtually no leaks. We had first Z10 leaks months ago, since december we had good qualiy pictures. We had videos, now even video reviews. We saw many screenshots of the actual software, since many weeks.
Now with the N-Series, we still got really nothing at all. Three or four blurry pictures of a device lately labeled as "not the final stuff, just for software testing". There are no screenshots showing the actual software, no hand-on reports, let alone any videos. We didn't even get any HQ pics or pics showing the X10 compared to other phones.
So either RIM really wants to keep this thing a tight secret, which I could not understand since the Z10 is clearly the much more important device, or they are simply not ready at all with that QWERTY version.
I hope we'll know more soon, my 9900 starts acting up again and I just don'g want to send it inprior buying a BB10 device.
- CrackBerry Genius
01-26-13, 02:30 PM #12
- 3,640 Posts
I do not think the dev phones will be too crucial for the release of this since that is a much more limited program intended to allow top devs to tweak their apps on real hardware and not just have to rely on the sdk version.
As far as release dates, it would not surprise me if they were aiming to get most of the launch sales for it in the next quarter rather than this one meaning a date of late march or early april and then they would aim to show the next handset in late may at that bb show for a june or july launch to maintain that pattern somewhat as they don't want to overload the market, but do want regular boosts from launches throughout the year.
- 01-26-13, 06:03 PM #14
- 01-26-13, 09:25 PM #15
February 12, just in time for Valentines day.Concept Corner: C004104CASamsung SPH A540 ▶ Motorola V551 ▶ Samsung SCH A645 ▶ HTC Touch P3050 ▶ BB Curve 8330 ▶ BB Bold 9000 ▶ Huawei U8100 ▶ Apple iPhone 3GS ▶ Motorola Spice ▶ BB Curve 3G 9300 ▶ Apple iPhone 4S ▶ BB Bold 9900 ▶ BB Q10 ▶ (Current Device) iPhone 6 Plus ▶ (Next Device) BB Priv
- By chillson1386 in forum BlackBerry 6Replies: 8Last Post: 04-30-11, 08:21 PM
- By chillson1386 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 8Last Post: 04-30-11, 08:21 PM
- By berrydeck in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 32Last Post: 08-04-10, 07:57 PM
- By spierce7 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 3Last Post: 12-02-09, 10:26 PM
- By xfuchsiax in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 60Last Post: 10-21-09, 10:47 PM