I can buy that it improves with time. It's just that it feels counter to the rest of the OS, which relies on imprecise swipes in specific directions from the edge of the screen. I'd call the answering mechanic a drag, not a swipe.

It's not so terrible when I'm getting a call while on my phone, but when I'm focusing on other tasks, it woud be easier to just swipe. That or an end key :P. But I think those could be accomplished with shortcut keys.
    07-19-13 01:23 PM
    Yup... swipe down from the white bar in the middle...
    Correct when u get an incoming place yer finger in the center of screen theb swip downward!

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 03:18 PM
    It's not that bad! And you have to do is swipe down from the white bar in the middle of the screen when you get a call and then it answeres

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 03:26 PM
    Is it me or are people really snarky on here lately. The swipe to answer is a legit concern to people, if its not to you keep it moving.
    07-22-13 05:21 PM
    Is it me or are people really snarky on here lately. The swipe to answer is a legit concern to people, if its not to you keep it moving.
    I think it is a bit like Henry Ford's "any color as long as it is black" line..."you can have any opinion of the Q10 and related functions as long as it is positive".

- Scott
    07-22-13 06:49 PM
    Yes, because there never is any snarkiness going the other way, just from the positive folks... Yeah.

The issue often boils down to how it is presented to the community. Is it an irritating issue that some would like a workaround for or hope that BBRY will address in this very new OS or is it an unmitigated disaster and how could they even think this would work??? They should all be fired!!!!
    anon(4275744) likes this.
    07-22-13 07:37 PM
    And you're the biggest problem, bud. I'm trying to explain legitimate concerns and I get hounded from all sides by fanboys.

If blackberry fails, it will be because of people with attitudes like yours in positions of power.
    Last edited by deadcowboy; 07-23-13 at 08:18 AM.
    Shanicenicolle likes this.
    07-23-13 02:23 AM
    I think it is a bit like Henry Ford's "any color as long as it is black" line..."you can have any opinion of the Q10 and related functions as long as it is positive".

- Scott
    Lol seems to be the case
    bigdogweigand likes this.
    07-23-13 08:21 PM
    And you're the biggest problem, bud. I'm trying to explain legitimate concerns and I get hounded from all sides by fanboys.

If blackberry fails, it will be because of people with attitudes like yours in positions of power.
    Return the phone and move on, just like Blackberry says "keep you moving"....
    zoomzoom71 and zoomzoom71 like this.
    08-01-13 08:58 AM
    It's actually helpful as when I went iPhone I kept pressing the wrong button to shut the thing up and wound up hanging up quite often. I saw the red button wanting to silence the thing when it was ringing and my knee-jerk reaction is "red, press red to stop the dang thing from making more noise."
    08-01-13 10:13 AM
    Its changed on the latest software update
    02-07-14 07:13 PM
86 ... 234